Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    516alfonso Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2014, 11:46 PM
    Property taxes Bill
    I bought a house in buffalo NY on April 2014 and I have not received the property taxes bill.When Should I receive it. Thanks
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 20, 2014, 04:53 AM
    Is there a mortgage on the property? Is part of your payment for taxes and insurance? If so, then it is probable that the tax bills are going to your mortgage servicer, since they are making the payments. You would have to contact them for copies of the bills/receipts.

You can also check with the Tax Receiver for your county to see where the bills go to and to get copies.

If you are not making "escrow" payments as part of your mortgage, then I would contact the Receiver of taxes immediately to see what's going on.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 20, 2014, 04:59 AM
    Call city hall. If you have a phone book, Tax Collector is in the blue pages under your city.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Paying back property taxes on inherited property [ 4 Answers ]

My mother inherited my grandmothers property when she passed. My mother then gave me the property. Well my grandma had't paid property taxes for 10 years some kind of a waiver she got. Well now they want me to pay them. Do I have to do this? It doesn't seem fair. The state of CA has sent me a...

Property taxes put in my name by seller resinding on property who owns the house [ 3 Answers ]

Property taxes put in my name because seller resinded as owner who legally owns the house

Do I need to pay any real estate property taxes to the IRS on foreign property? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a US Citizen with real estate property in another country. I currently reside on the US. The properties are currently rented. Do I need to pay any real estate property taxes to the IRS? I know I should include this income in my tax return. But is there any tax for owning the property that I...

Are property taxes paid in France deductible as property taxes in the you.S. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a secondary residence in France. Are the "taxes fonciéres" and "taxes d'habitation" deductible as real estate taxes on my U.S. return? According to IRS Tax Topic 503 (http://www.irs.gov/taxtopics/tc503.html), deductible real estate taxes include foreign taxes on real property provided they...

Who pays back property taxes in inherited property [ 5 Answers ]

I inherited 51 acres in West Virginia from my father who has died in March of last year. It is being transferred to me on Friday. The 2008 property taxes have not been paid. The will is going through Probate Court in Georgia now. Should the estate of my father pay the back taxes as the will is...

View more questions Search