Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    backs103 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2014, 01:33 PM
    Looking for a song, but only remember the video
    It's a two part video one is of a deaf girl who is into ballet and goes for a big audition, she gets nervous and puts her hand on the speakers and feels the music and does the audition. The other part is of a guy who gets beat up by a group of guys and he learns kick boxing and I think he enters some competition.
    alanad123 Posts: 102, Reputation: 5

Oct 20, 2014, 02:20 AM
    Hall of fame by the script

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't remember the song but I remember the music video. [ 0 Answers ]

The singer is a woman and the music video is taking place in a forest and she was dressed like a lumberjack but with less clothes and in some point in the video she was riding a bicycle and was getting into a solarium in the middle of the forest and then got out with a lot of tan. And it was kinda...

Cant remember the song or artist but remember the music video. [ 0 Answers ]

Hey so I remmember only that there were about 3 artists, in music video it was war, it's quite calm song, at one place some one ran and fell because of other guys, there was little scene of fighting I believe Please help to remember this song

I remember a part of the music video but I don't remember what song it is? [ 1 Answers ]

There's a black man singing and he's wearing a red hoody. He says the word redemption day in his song but I can't remember anything else about it. I think it's a well known song and the rapper/ singer looks young. Its not J cash' song or bob marleys. Help!

Can't remember the song or artist but remember the music video. [ 3 Answers ]

It starts by a guy getting out of bed and something bad happened like he slips or something and then it starts from the beginning but this time he is conscious of his mistake and intentionally avoids it only followed by making another mistake and to repeat again in such a fashion. Does anyone know...

I can't remember the title but I remember some bits of the video, what's this song? [ 1 Answers ]

The video it's self is black and white, I think it might be an old christmas ballad because I think I was watching a xmas chart when I saw it; might be from the 1980's or something, don't hold me to that I have no idea what year it was released. The voice singing is definitely male, although I...

View more questions Search