Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NorPlan Posts: 425, Reputation: 3

Oct 19, 2014, 06:22 AM
    Fertilizing the Lawn...
    Eastern Ontario, Fall like Weather waking up to Frost Patches on the lawns.. Is there still time to spread some Fertilizer or to Late in the Season..?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 19, 2014, 09:14 AM
    Me, same location as you. I would wait till spring when the lawn is wet enough to carry the fertilizer to the roots. Take a break.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lawn chief riding lawn mower forward and reverse [ 4 Answers ]

The lawn mower will not go forward or reverse, What should I check to fix this problem?

Lawn and garden lawn mowers honda 3011 [ 2 Answers ]

I Have A Honda 3011 Riding Mower. The Battery Is Charged And When I Engage The Transmission, The Warning Beep Sounds Loudly. When I Turn The Key To Start, There Is No Sound And No Cranking. Any Suggestions To Cure Will Be Appreciated. Thanks.

Fertilizing/ seeding [ 1 Answers ]

I live in a new house in the northeast and have never had to tak ecare of lawn before other than mowing. When should I start fertilizing? Now? April etc... what type of fertilizer should I use for first application? I also have some areas that have what I consider "unhealthy lookig areas" (not...

Fertilizing [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: I'm new at lawn care. When fertilizing should I use weed and feed? Liquid or granulates? Should the ground be moist before fertilizing? Also, last year my lawn was taken over with Creeping Charlies, mushrooms & crabgrass. How should I go about attacking these pests?

View more questions Search