Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    musicman Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2007, 06:57 AM
    Magnito gap
    I have been repairing my Murray 17 rider. Does any one know how much gap I need for the magnito so that the sparkplug gets its spark?
    newaukumdon Posts: 525, Reputation: 44

Apr 10, 2007, 10:57 PM
    A business card usually does it, I find the gap is forgiving. If you have no spark I would look elswhere.

Don

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The gap between OPT and H1-B [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am still a student on F1 right now but will graduate on May and I have some questions on the Gap between OPT and H1-B. I am applying for my OPT and it should be effective from June 1st or July 1st. As far as I know, H1-B will be effective from Oct 1st each year. So, if I apply for...

How do I deal with the Gap between OPT and H1-B? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am still a student on F1 right now but will graduate on May and I have some questions on the Gap between OPT and H1-B. I am applying for my OPT and it should be effective from June 1st or July 1st. As far as I know, H1-B will be effective from Oct 1st each year. So, if I apply for...

Air gap overflowing [ 1 Answers ]

Why does my air gap for the diswasher overflow

Air Gap is overflowing [ 3 Answers ]

Hi All I have a very baffling situation. We changed our countertop, now the air-gap is overflowing for the first few seconds every time the dishwasher empties and makes a mess on the counter top, then continues to drain normally. Here is the setup. THREE separate drains under the sink, each...

Gap between cabinets and gas range [ 1 Answers ]

How do I go about filling in a gap between my gas range and a cabinet. The gap is 25 inches length but the space near the front of the gas range is 1/2 inch and it gets narrower as the gap approaches the wall (1/8 inch). I am afraid food would drop in there and there would be no way to clean it...

View more questions Search