Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amestrada Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2014, 07:23 AM
    Does phentermine show up in urine
    Will the diet pill phentermine show up in urine if so how long does it stay in the system
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 18, 2014, 07:40 AM
    If you are concerned then inform the tester that you are taking this medication.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How soon can alcohol show up in urine [ 2 Answers ]

How soon can alcohol show up in urine

Will alcohol show up on a urine test? [ 1 Answers ]

I drank a four loko last night (12% alc. 24 oz. can) will I pass a urine test tomorrow @ 4p.m.

How soon can alcohol show up in urine [ 2 Answers ]

I had about 2 - 3 ounces of alcohol that was diluted with water. ( probably 70% alcohol and 30 water) and gave a urine sample for probation about 30 - 45 minutes later. Will I test possitive?

When does HCG Show up in urine? [ 1 Answers ]

I have had sex with my boyfriend and he has ejaculated inside me every time. My period ended on the 6th of August. After my period was over we had sex and I started to spot light pink after sex then it would go away this happened twice a few days after my period was over which never happened...

When does HCG Show up in urine? [ 1 Answers ]

I have had sex with my boyfriend and he has ejaculated inside me every time. My period ended on the 6th of August. After my period was over we had sex and I started to spot light pink after sex then it would go away this happened twice a few days after my period was over which never happened...

View more questions Search