Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hopelesslyblissful325 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2005, 06:55 PM
    Hahahaha
    OK forget that last message... I've done it I've had my 1st real kiss and lets just say it was the funniest thing ever, OK my boyfriend kept making grunting noises and stuff and I couldn't help but laugh so, I ended up choking on our spit!hahahaha it was so funny!if you have some funny stories please share w/ me!
    macman11393 Posts: 72, Reputation: 5

Jul 12, 2009, 09:19 PM

Put questions not stories that don't have a meaningful questions
    HelpinHere Posts: 1,062, Reputation: 144
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2009, 12:00 AM

Hmm... embarrassing story...
    I sneezed while making out with a girl... gross!

That aside, I agree, this is not a social chat forum, it's a place to get help with any problem you may have, and therefore this thread is unnecessary.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need help I'm lost [ 3 Answers ]

Hi got a problem with my PC I think.the other day my PC shut down and said"dumping memory" and told me the problem was "tcpip.sys page fault in monopaged area" does any one know what that means and how I can fix it as I'm lost

Lost dog [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I thought I would post on here since I come here often. It's probably a waste of time but worth a try. If anyone is in Austin, TX. That would be the only help. Ill paste from where I posted it somewhere else. http://austin.craigslist.org/laf/127941033.html

Lost [ 2 Answers ]

I moved and Lost my marriage certificate, Any Ideas whre it could be?:confused:

I'm lost... [ 2 Answers ]

I have a close group of friends since high school.   4 years ago, my friends who were a couple broke up... Although I knew of the unspoken rule that you should never go out with your friend's boyfriend... I did. It didn't have a good ending. 9 months later, he broke up with me... stating the...

View more questions Search