Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Oct 20, 2014, 05:11 AM
    here's the deal . the emperor has to make it sound like it is a new movement so he can maintain the myth that AQ was defeated on his watch.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Oct 20, 2014, 02:21 PM
    But we all know this is the AlQaeda group who fought the US in Iraq, perhaps that is why he uses the acromyn, an acknowledgement that the enemy hasn't changed.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 20, 2014, 03:53 PM
    Obama still believes Bush armed them... even though its clear HE himself was arming and paying them. He not only decieves everyone else... he decieves himself.
    Ultra Member

Oct 20, 2014, 04:44 PM
    Time to move on, what ever we might think about amabo, the fact is the problem is beyond Bush era politics. Turkey sides with Syrian rebels but doesn't support US allies the Kurds so the fight has become very lopsided. If ISIS crosses the Turkish border is America committed to boots on the ground under the NATO treaty? Has anyone asked the question whether Turkey is arming ISIS and actively supporting their fight against the Kurds?
    Ultra Member

Oct 21, 2014, 07:59 AM
    They are being armed by Sunni nations ;Turkey being one of them. The US got snookered into briefly arming them with the stockpile we gave to other jihadists to overthrow Q Daffy. We thought we were arming the FSA (whoever they are ).

The answer to your NATO question is yes. We are committed to help defend Turkey if they invoke the terms of the treaty . Turkey sent boots on the ground in Afghanistan ,and still serve there. Turkey also sent troops to the Balkans in the 1990s during the NATO operations to seize Serbian territory . That may have been the 1st tangible move Turkey made in their quest for Ottoman restoration.
    Ultra Member

Oct 21, 2014, 01:36 PM
    So it is clear that Turkey is not an honest broker, but an important lynchpin when it comes to ISIS, any force that attacks ISIS in Syria probably has to stage through Turkey. We should concentrate on throwing ISIS out of Iraq
    Ultra Member

Oct 22, 2014, 03:06 PM
    An attack in the Canadian parliament means that ISIS is suspected and the flowon effect is to increase security in other halls of government such as the Australian parliament, begging the question are the terrorists succeeding in spreading terror. This is a growing problem, stop the sympathisers from travelling and they become problems at home, allow them to go and they send messages back exhorting more followers. For this to be happening the radicalisation must be far more wide spread than is obvious, so what are the security forces doing to curtail such activities. Free speech aside most countries have laws against sedition, etc
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 22, 2014, 03:37 PM
    All those draconian Canadian anti gun ownership laws worked real well for them I see.
    Ultra Member

Oct 22, 2014, 07:28 PM
    who knows where he obtained a weapon, it would be difficult to enforce such laws with a porous border, but gun ownership may or may not be the issue but radical islam certainly is the issue, another recent convert has gone bizzerk and it begs the question as I have said many times before, Muslims represent a fifth column in western nations. We fail to recognise they are marching to a different drummer and hearing the siren call of Holy War and the reemergence of Islam as a conquering force with medieval values. Remember that convert, pay tribute or die is still in force, it is a religion that doesn't respect freedom at its core
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 23, 2014, 04:08 AM
    Fifth column to western nations Clete? That's like me saying all Australians are snobs and elitists because I think you are. Or maybe that's all you can grasp is ALL muslims are a threat. Pretty obvious your fear, and hate distort clear reality, and keep you from recognizing the nuances that all religions have in the world.

It's a shame you cannot tell the difference between good and evil, and feed the evil, through blatant unabashed ignorance.
    Ultra Member

Oct 23, 2014, 05:35 AM
    The problem is Tal I can tell the difference between good and evil, all religions are not the same. Where I come from all americans are mad, gun mad, drug mad or just plain mad, but hey as long as you stay where you are and that is the feeling I have about muslims; as long as they stay in the ME, etc. But; they haven't and how many more times will we hear of a muslim terrorist killing innocent people in a western country or targeting non muslims. Wake up Tal, they are not rooting this evil out of their religion. The only acts of terror in recent times against my nation have been perpetrated by muslims, how's the score in your own? Maybe not as high as that but pretty high. Right now we have young Australian muslims at the forefront of this ISIS thing and you have to ask who recruited them? Nice law abiding muslims? or that fifth column I'm talking about

You want to talk about unabashed ignorance, look around you, most of you can't even read a map, any place beyond your coast line is terra incognita
    Expert

Oct 23, 2014, 06:42 AM
    No Clete, the problem is YOU cannot see the similarities of religions because YOU only look for differences, which you blow all out of proportion to reality. In truth, you are no better than the ones you hate, and like most haters, you degrade that which you hate to elevate yourself artificially.

A very skewed value system, to favor yourself. You can't win with the hate you spin, to justify your own FEAR! You are lost in your own delusions and sound as crazy as those you hate on, which seems to be everyone.
    Ultra Member

Oct 23, 2014, 09:21 AM
    tal keep sticking your head in the sand . This clown in Canada converted because he was taught that there was a moral equivalence ;and being a radical Islamist is the cool thing to be.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 23, 2014, 09:25 AM
    Who taught him that?
    Ultra Member

Oct 23, 2014, 10:55 AM
    liberal education . look at tal .He is openly making the relativistic,moral equivalence case here .
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 23, 2014, 11:13 AM
    The shooter was a convicted drug user. Nothing to do with a liberal education.
    Ultra Member

Oct 23, 2014, 12:31 PM
    No Clete, the problem is YOU cannot see the similarities of religions because YOU only look for differences, which you blow all out of proportion to reality. In truth, you are no better than the ones you hate, and like most haters, you degrade that which you hate to elevate yourself artificially.

A very skewed value system, to favor yourself. You can't win with the hate you spin, to justify your own FEAR! You are lost in your own delusions and sound as crazy as those you hate on, which seems to be everyone.

Similarities Tal, that they claim they have similar beliefs but do the opposite and if I dare to point that out I am accused of hatred. I don't need to elevate myself Tal nor do I need to FEAR but the world has reached a point where they have to admit there is a cancer which must be cut out. Too many times have they turned a blind eye to the excesses of one group or another but each group has the same MO they use murder to establish their regime. Evil; when confronted always shouts back look at you, how dare you point out my failings and this is what you are doing, so Tal who's side are you on really?
    Expert

Oct 23, 2014, 04:50 PM
    Yes I DARE!!! You seem to have no problem pointing out everyone else's failings, but get in a huff over your own being pointed out? Obviously Clete, I am not on YOUR side about this matter.

Logic dictates the numbers of ISIS is a small percentage of the greater whole, and only if you accept the premise they claim to be Islamic. They lie, and you buy it. Only a FOOL would believe the utterings of such liars. But thats your fear though isn't it? That they are NOT Islamist?

Your hate cannot let you see that can it? Have heart, you are not alone in this lunacy. I dare you to get beyond it.
    Ultra Member

Oct 23, 2014, 05:02 PM
    Obviously Clete, I am not on YOUR side about this matter
    .Well Tal that is obvious, but I do want you to reflect that if we are not on the same side against militant Islam then what side are you on? The side of a permissive society where anything goes in the name of FREEDOM but then you have made that abundantly clear. Your own leader has said these terrorists have to be defeated, wiped out but according to you no one must dare to point out they are adherents of an intolerant religion otherwise this is an expression of hatred
    Expert

Oct 23, 2014, 05:08 PM
    They are no more Islamic than the KKK are Christians. Your hate allows you to believe their lies.

You should reflect on that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lyrics "now the rain." " I was watching for the people"... "started to pray"... [ 1 Answers ]

This was a song that used to play on 'western music' in early 90's. It was sung by a male with a chorus... can someone help me please...

"plumber grade" vs "big box" vs "online" fixtures... [ 5 Answers ]

I have heard/read that there is a difference in the part quality, etc when purchasing faucets and plumbing parts from a showroom vs big box retailers vs online. Even if they are the same manufacturer part number? Are the big box and online parts less durable/made of cheaper components that the...

Collector's Guild LTD, NY- "original etching" "Pour Roby" Picasso "Star Scene" J Moro [ 0 Answers ]

Both pictures have stickers on the back stating with a "certification seal" that the Picasso is a original etching and the Joan Miro is a lithograph. Moro looks real to me but I can't take the frames off to feel if the paint is real or maybe I don't know what a lithograph should feel like just a...

"Form" placed in "Microsoft Access" can be accessed from a "Button" in "VB.Net" App [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, Actually, I'm not very well in programming but a task is assigned to me related to .Net. Basically, there is a database in Microsoft Access. I have made forms in it which are based on queries to retrieve required results. I have also made graph of it. Now, I have to merge this...

View more questions Search