Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lgrossman Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2014, 01:29 PM
    Unbelievable menstrual cramps
    Hello I'm 37 years old had my tubes tied six and half years ago. Never before durging my period did I have cramps. Since my last child six years ago. My periods are unbareable the pain is unbelievable it hurts to do anything . Ive done the warm bath ib profine heating pads you name it I've done it.I need any input please I miss work do to the fact I cant even stand the pain is so bad please help
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Oct 16, 2014, 01:37 PM
    At this point I would unsure that this is period cramping. I would book a visit to an urgent care or ER quickly.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Oct 16, 2014, 06:17 PM
    Have you shared this with your gynecologist? Have you had an ultrasound done, especially during your period? It may be something as common as endometriosis, but you really need to have it checked out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Menstrual like cramps [ 1 Answers ]

Im 14 weeks and cramps woke me up at 5a.m , but no bleeding . What could this be ? Or mean?

Menstrual cramps [ 0 Answers ]

I am a 49 yr old female and every month instead of experiencing my regular lower abdominal cramps, I get bad upper gastric area pai, similar to what ulcer pain would feel like. Is this a normal change with aging?

Severe menstrual cramps! [ 0 Answers ]

I am 15 and have been struggling with terrible cramps since I first started my period. But through out the years it has been getting worse. It gets so bad that I get pale, lose concentration, shake, get very sensitive, vomit, and get headaches. My mom won't take me to the doctor because she doesn't...

Menstrual cramps [ 2 Answers ]

Hi All, I need some help. I have this close friend who's having her periods... She told me she's got these pains today. Is thre anything I can do to help her. I really would like to help.

Severely painful menstrual cramps. [ 4 Answers ]

I don't want to say abnormally painful menstrual cramps because they seem to be "normal" for me ever since I got my period at 11. But what's normal for me isn't normal for most people. My cramps start on the first day of getting my period, usually after half a day or so and will last for hours and...

View more questions Search