Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scooby32 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2014, 11:42 AM
    Relationships
    If you pressure someone you're married to by talk into sex is it rape?
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Oct 16, 2014, 11:43 AM
    Loaded question with not enough details. However no means no regardless of the details.
    Precious7 Posts: 333, Reputation: 61

Oct 16, 2014, 04:17 PM
    What do you mean? Your question is not clear. Did you mean that if one spouse pressures another to have sex while that spouse don't want to?
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 16, 2014, 06:38 PM
    Yes spousal rape IS possible (thats what it would be called when it's a spouse).. and there have been cases of people being charged and convicted. A person doesn't give up their right to say no at any given time just because they got married to you. It is a damn good reason to file for divorce if they consistantly refuse to have sex with you however.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 16, 2014, 06:49 PM
    Rape is rape. When one person says no but is forced into sex, it's rape.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 17, 2014, 06:26 AM
    If you mean begging and pleading and getting sex from your wife, its not rape if you get it, to be shut up. If you use force, threats, or drugs, after being told NO, that's definitely RAPE. Begging is pathetic, but not rape.

What if she tells you to shut up, and leave her alone? Will you keep talking to get sex until she pops you in the eye, and banishes you from the bed?

That too is pathetic.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Relationships [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, So I recently found myself stuck between a rock and a hard place. I have been dating this guy who is absolutely amazing for the past few months. Everything has been wonderful and near perfect! We have the passion, chemistry, connection and attraction... Everything I could wish for!...

Relationships. [ 5 Answers ]

I am 13-years old and quite mature for my age, I see my age girls dating nothing further than dating,holding hands and have someone to talk to maybe is this too much to ask for when I am only 13-years old. I want a boyfriend.

Relationships [ 1 Answers ]

My male partner is 62 years old and I am 60. We have been together for two years and living together for 8 months. I want a monogamous relationship but my partner wants a cuckold relationship where he has given me the freedom to sleep with other men as he did with his ex wife which she and he...

Relationships are not for me. [ 14 Answers ]

So I met a guy that is different... but at the beginning he started texting and calling and vice versa... real quick he asked me to be his girlfriend, and he was different, so was his personality. Obviously all is confusing, I am not used to someone being the way he was, sweet, caring and all of...

Relationships [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend (ex) dumped me today, he told 3 of my friends on Facebook, and also sent me a message, but I did not get the message because I was not on Facebook. When I got to school this moring my friend said to me "I have some bad news to tell you" "Steven dumped you", she showed me the...

View more questions Search