Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    phoenix1664 Posts: 226, Reputation: 19

Oct 16, 2014, 02:37 AM
    S/PDIF and 3.5mm to Wireless
    Hey right I aom wondering if anyone would know if there is a way to connect the above connectors using a wireless method rather than a converter cable trailing across the floor. I know you can make the S/PDIF wireless but I have not found much for the 3.5mm jack and if you can is there a way to connect them with the same box?

Check out some similar questions!

How to make blu ray player wireless using a wireless network adapter [ 1 Answers ]

I'd like to connect my Magnavox Blu Ray player (Model No. NB500MG1F) to my wireless network. Can I do this using a network adapter?

Need info on purchasing verizon wireless aircard or wireless usb modem for laptop [ 1 Answers ]

I have a verizon wireless router that use to take a PC air card, but I didn't pay for the use, it was set up through my former employer. I need to get service now using the router and don't know how or what to buy as far as the PC card or the wireless usb modem (I am not very saavy on this stuf).

Can I use a 4mm cable off a 2.5mm circuitto feed a electric oven? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I have a new electric oven that needs a 4mm 2c+e supply, at the moment there is a 2.5 mm 2c+e powerpoint supply. Would this be sufficient? Is it possible to use a 4mm c+e lead coming from the 2.5mm powerpoint to supply this oven? Also the cable going to this powerpoint is single core so would...

Connect Pantech UM175 wireless broadband modem to Belkin Wireless G router [ 12 Answers ]

I have a Pantech UM 175 wireless broadband modem from Millenicom and I am able to hook it up to a laptop running Vista, a laptop running XP, and a PC running XP individually. However, I would like to have it where I can create a network so that any or all of the computers can access the internet...

Wireless Firebox X at branch & wireless jet direct box [ 4 Answers ]

I have a wireless router at my store branch, but no wireless PC at that location. I have a wireless jet direct box for my printer. My 1st question: Do I need a wirless PC at this location in order to connect my wireless jet direct box to the router? My 2nd question: Do I need to add IP...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.