Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1love2know Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2014, 04:09 PM
    Is it possible to know the online status of Skype user who you have not friended?
    Just want to see if it is possible to know if the Skype user is still active. Met a friend 2 months ago on a trip. Now ready to keep in touch. I don't think he checked the Skype online status over web option.

Thanks.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 15, 2014, 04:26 PM
    I tried it on my smart phone and on my Ipad this morning, and could not find a way to check

Why wait too months to contact someone, you meet?
    1love2know Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2014, 04:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    I tried it on my smart phone and on my Ipad this morning, and could not find a way to check

Why wait too months to contact someone, you meet?
    Yes. I met him 2 months ago on a business trip. Misplaced his Skype ID and now I found it... and would like to keep in touch. I guess I am out of luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there any way to get a free skype online number in Finland? [ 1 Answers ]

Free skype online number in Finland

Skype dial up connections broadband showing on screen but cannot use skype [ 2 Answers ]

Box on my laptop screen for skype does not allow me to use skype

Nvc case status online [ 0 Answers ]

I want to know the case status of my son we already paid his visa processing and submitted his visa application to nvc...

Is it illegal to be an online tutor with F1 status? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm an international student with F1 visa status and graduate assistantship. I want to be an online tutor and the payment will be around $100 per month through Paypal. Is it illegal for me to do it? And do I need to state it in tax form? Thanks in advance!

View more questions Search