Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jennyjones98 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2014, 10:50 AM
    Is a 7 year affair just sex
    Been having an affair with a married man for 7 years, I to am married. Is this just sex to him or does he care about me?
    alanad123 Posts: 102, Reputation: 5

Oct 15, 2014, 10:55 AM
    I'm sorry but what? That is so horrible! Tell your husband the truth!
    Precious7 Posts: 333, Reputation: 61

Oct 15, 2014, 11:15 AM
    Its Just sex not real care. If he cared, then he would have dared to come and be with you legally, rather than just fooling around and going back to home to his own legal wife. And vice versa.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 15, 2014, 11:29 AM
    Sex and love are separate issues with most men. One can go with the other, but they don't have to. For most women one is usually associated with the other.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 15, 2014, 12:32 PM
    Lot more sex than care on both your parts.
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Oct 15, 2014, 01:04 PM
    Yeah what they said and two other lives that are impacted by bad choices. It really is none of my business if you two want to be together. But it should be done after you are separated from your spouses. Ov vey!
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Oct 15, 2014, 02:46 PM
    Both of you, having an affair with each other, are morally bankrupt. I hope there are no children involved who will eventually be the collateral damage to your actions.

You lie and you cheat to your husband, and for 7 years, you have breeched your marriage vows too many times to count. You carry on without a care to consequences, loyalty, fidelity, honesty- to your husband. You don't express worry about how your affair has damaged your marriage, either now, or when your husband finally finds out, or what the fall out will be to any children involved- by both you and your lover.

I don't know what made you the person you are right now. But I have met women like you, who ignore all rules of boundaries, and could care less the damage that will ultimately ruin lives when it all comes down to the truth. And it will come down to the truth some day. You will be seen with your lover, or your husband will finally wise up- even by accident, or your lovers wife will begin to suspect, and the jig is up.

And to top it all off, none of the above concerns you. You are only concerned with your 7 year lover- if he cares for you? Is it just the sex?

Does it matter??

Had your lover wanted more from you than sex, and had you settled (and/or wanted more than sex), surely you would have taken steps to change the destructive path of your life- over 7 years.

I just can't believe that you would ask such a question, expecting serious answers, while you continue to cheat on your husband, with a man who continues to cheat on his wife.

You have zero credibility with me.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 15, 2014, 04:46 PM
    Only he knows what feelings he has ( if any) you may be just a sex time for him, or you may be the person he talks to and shares problems with.

If there were real feelings from both of you, you would both divorce and marry each other.

If there are feelings, then there is a void somewhere in your own marriage which needs to be addressed.

Having known many people, who marry for arrangements or marry for reasons other than love, affairs do happen, but often each want something. The problem often the partner in an affair is not honest with the other, about what their real needs are
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Oct 15, 2014, 08:35 PM
    You both are cheating on your spouses and you're concerned if he actually cares for you? Would that make a difference? Would it make you feel less guilty?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Oct 16, 2014, 07:42 AM
    Just Sex.

Why are you going to him for sex? Does your partner know about this?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My husband told me he doesn't love me anymore and having an affair with a 21 year old [ 6 Answers ]

We have been married 20 years. Both of us are 43 years old. We have 8 years old daughter. We made a love marriage. He is very aggressive and he used violence against me in initial years of our marriage. I didn't leave him back then although I wanted to do so. I guess I couldn't accept the failure...

8 year affair! [ 1 Answers ]

I have been with my husband for 20 yrs married for 15, we have 2 teenage daughters. I have been having an affair with a married friend of his for 8 yrs. I need to leave my husband, but am very scared. He has a very bad temper, and has made comments before " if i can't have you then nobody will" a...

Sex after an affair [ 34 Answers ]

For years my husband 6 years younger then me wanted to spice up our sex life (not our love life) with a 3some, well I teased him for his 40th birthday I would do that. 40th came and went in February 2009. By May 2009 he found out I was having an affair. Now instead of working on our relationship...

7 year affair just revealed [ 14 Answers ]

On this past July 4th I found out that my husband of almost 30 years has been involved with another woman for 7 years! Their relationship began when he was going away on weekends to visit a disabled relative in a neighboring state. Everyone thought he was a saint for sacrificing at least 2 weekends...

View more questions Search