Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mckenzie134 Posts: 647, Reputation: 67

Apr 8, 2007, 03:30 AM
    Slept with my ex
    Have been broken up with my ex for a moth but was still in contact just talking. I did have some nc here and there. Saw her on the weekend and was at her place. I was leaving then went back for a second to talk to her, I was talking to her on her bed and was talking about some of the good times and then from know where she said to lie down and I got into the bed. Within a couplle of minutes she was saying she hadn't felt this way for so long and just wanted me so bad. I resisted for a bit but then we slept together she told me she feels so close. I said I'm not sure about doing it cause we are on a break she said but we were together 3 years so we can and we are still on th break. I feel I should have said know. It was her who told me two weeks ago that she would not sleep with anyone she was not with. But I coudnt believe she went frombeing so cold to telling me I just want to feel you close to me. I dontknow what is going on we are still on the break. Any ideas?? Please...
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Apr 8, 2007, 04:45 AM
    My idea is that if you are on a break and not together then the sex should never have happened but it did.

Now you say your still on a break. Oh, what a mess.

It is eighter she wants to be with you or not with you. The thing is sex is sex. It should not be the only thing that brings somebody closer to somebody.

If it is then the relationship or future relationship is headed for more turmoil in the future.

Joe
    nwsflash Posts: 530, Reputation: 73

Apr 8, 2007, 06:45 AM
    It sounds like you both need to have a really good talk with one another and set some rules as to what you both want and where you are both moving forwards to, being together or being apart !

First of all the SEX has happened now so there is nothing you can do regards that, but you need to put yourself in control and stop anything like this from happening again until you know if your together or not, and don't let yourself be played and used for sex just when the other person wants it, as this can lead to all kinds of problems for yourself in relationships, present and looking ahead to others to come.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

She slept through most of the night [ 3 Answers ]

It was like she as reading my mind. I broke down into tears a couple of times yesterday to the thought of "I can't do this anymore" and I was preparing myself to find her a new home. But she slept in her crate for the majority of the night. She woke up at 12, took to potty and back to the crate,...

View more questions Search