Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kyle Almquist Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2014, 04:43 PM
    How do I reset my thermostat to adjust my heating temperaqture to a set temperature
    Hi my thermostat has programmed settings for heat and I need to change that so that the room temperature is set at a maximum of 20 degrees Celsius and a minimum of 18 degrees Celsius for the winter months

Check out some similar questions!

Noma thermostat-RTH2300B1004-how to set F'/C' And no weekly time-adjust manually each [ 1 Answers ]

Not my house-Need to set the thermostat.. NOMA RTH2300B1004/052-8826-4 It was on farenheight now it's on Celsius... no manual.I pushed both arrow keys and got a big 1 and a small 1 on the menu.. it went up to 5 if I kept holding it.. I was trying to set the current time which I did OK but then it...

Thermostat not staying at temperature that it is set too [ 0 Answers ]

I had a thermostat installed a year ago it was working find until a few days ago. It will not hold the tempature setting to 68 for more than a few hours. It drops for 68 degrees to 60 degrees. I recently changed the batteries in the thermostat and since then it is not operating right. Could it be...

Thermostat is set on 77, but house temperature is 79 [ 1 Answers ]

Hunter themostat My themostat is set on 77/ but the temperature in the house will go up to 79. It does feel cool

Is the temperature that's set on thermostat the same temp as the air that comes out [ 1 Answers ]

Is the air that comes out of the ac vent the same temperature that the thermostat is set on?

What temperature should I set my thermostat for cooling? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 4000 sqft home with high ceilings and 3 AC units. I want to keep my electric bill as low as humanly possible. I keep the thermostat set on 80.It seems that the AC units run all day one right after another. What is the best temp to set? Thanks

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.