Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JooJ65 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2014, 05:17 PM
    Infection??
    Is there a female yeast infection that can be passed to a male and then back and forth. Specifically, can the male spread the yeast infection to another female. Can a yeast infection act the same as a sexually transmitted disease?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 12, 2014, 05:19 PM
    Yes, happens every day, and the male often shows no symptoms.
    He needs to treat himself the same way the woman does - he can talk to a pharmacist if he won't get tested.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Oct 12, 2014, 06:15 PM
    Absolutely! Get both the male and the female treated.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Infection [ 5 Answers ]

In have had symptoms of some sort of infection, and I am having a hard time getting into the gyno to diagnose it. My symptoms have included slightly itchy just inside the vagina and on the outer areas. I also have a lot of discharge that is milky colored and smells like salty fish or something of...

Infection [ 3 Answers ]

Just a couple days ago I been having his thick yellowish discharge and it itches in the vagina area inside it burn a little when peeing... is this a sign of yeast infection?

Do I have an infection? [ 4 Answers ]

I got cut pretty bad from sandpaper on my arm... I guess you'd say more like abraded, but it went fairly deep. Not deep enough to need stitches but deep enough to cause considerable bleeding and subsequent scabbing over. This was about a week ago, and now I'm having a strange pain in my arm, it's...

Infection [ 3 Answers ]

If your Tongue ring gets infected, Can you die from it? OMG please tell me NO lol... I still want a tongue ring and I don't know how to tell my mom why i want one! i mean hello it is HOT hehe! help me out thanks!:p

View more questions Search