Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Codercoolguy3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2014, 03:46 PM
    Does this girl like me?
    I'm 12 years old and at school I'm friends with this girl. We taze each other playfully sometimes, like flirting, but I she hesitates for a while before she tazes me. Its like she does not want to hurt me. Once she said "I'm going to taze you" and then she never did anything. Does this mean she likes me? She never wants to hurt me for some reason. I'm not a gross kid, and its not that she does not want to touch me, she touches me all the time. I don't get it.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Oct 10, 2014, 04:58 PM
    Let's see if I got this....You taze each other? TAZE? Or Tease? I am not sure why 12 year old kids would taze each other.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Oct 10, 2014, 05:35 PM
    I'm positive schools have rules against the use of tasers. Maybe you should stop worrying about her and pay more attention to your schoolwork.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boy meets girl, girl has boyfriend. Girl cheats with Boy then Girl breaks up with boyfriend. Lost? [ 2 Answers ]

I met this girl last May after I had gone through a bad breakup myself, but I knew I wasn't ready and even though every fibre of my being wanted to be with her I restrained myself. She is a lovely soul upbeat and we had so much in common: cheesy, smart, good senses of humor, open hearted, etc We...

Girl ghost movie: a guy meets a beautiful girl and falls in love with her [ 1 Answers ]

He takes to her home and looks for her the next day, only to find out that she died years ago, he visits her tomb and finds something she was wearing when they met. PLEASE what is the name of the movie?

View more questions Search