Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ssadler533 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2014, 03:21 PM
    Where to find out value?
    I have a Julien Celos print that is signed and numbered. My mother's family has had it as long as she can remember. Where can I find out more about the print and what it's value might be? Name of the print a when and where painted/ printed would be nice to know.
    Attached Images

aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Dec 2, 2014, 12:52 PM
    I found the same image on a French auction site. It looks like it was being auctioned for roughly $600.00 I'm not seeing what the title is, but it's a start!
    Paire De Gravures De Julien Celos , Deux Epreuves d'Artiste - gravures - estampes - sur

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How can I find unknown number between specific numbers? For example I want to find th [ 0 Answers ]

How can I find unknown number between specific numbers? For example I want to find the start with value from following question... How can I do that? Given Values Min number=20 Max Number=500 increment number=10 start with=? Needs to be find. how many times it increments= Always 5 where...

Plot: Orphans find a briefcase with cash and return to find a hand [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the name of a 1980's movie that a group of orphaned kids find a briefcase with cash and return to find a hand in it. Then, the briefcase goes missing after they report it to the police. Does anyone know the name of this movie?

HOW can I find old age homes in BARRIE Ontario? I need to find my mom! [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, just wondering if someone could find me a listof them all, thanks!

View more questions Search