Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rdkilqueen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2014, 06:27 PM
    Please help me with the style of Dad's cabinet
    Am sending a photo of my Mom and Dad's china cabinet. The door on the top is missing, as well as the glass. Both are broken. I just want to know what style this is? No monetary value, just an interest.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 9, 2014, 07:03 PM
    I think you forgot to attach the picture.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

White rotary serial #FR2493729 with cabinet similar to vs cabinet year value [ 0 Answers ]

I have a White Rotary serial # FR249372 9, in a cabinet similar to the old VS style but with 6 side drawers. The sewing machine has the letters of WMS in the center overlayed on top of each other. Can you please tell me the year and the value?

How can I style my hair in 40's style? [ 1 Answers ]

I am going to a themed party this weekend(pin-up girls/army guys). And I need a cute 30s/40s hairstyle. I want something that looks like Dita Von Teese. My hair is about shoulder length. I can't find a good how-to website for achieving this look. Anyone know of any? Thanks :)

Under Cabinet Lights (puck style) [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have just undergone the kitchen remodel. It is a galley style kitchen with the stove and a couple of cabinets and the left, and the sink and a bunch of cabinets on the right. I want to install under cabinet lights on both sides of the kitchen. I am aware that I may need 2 or 3 sets...

View more questions Search