Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    slappythegoat Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2014, 04:49 PM
    106 hours after drinking heavily for about 5 days
    I went on vacation, was drinking pretty heavily, came back and I was required to take a drug test including ETG when I returned the following day. I stopped drinking around 3 a.m. on Friday morning and my test was around 2 p.m. On Tuesday which is roughly 106 hours, I was wondering if that is enough time for me to pass the test. I am a healthy male around 190 pounds
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 9, 2014, 05:41 PM
    Sounds to me like you are going to have to fail before you will face the fact you have a serious problem. Five whole days of heavy drinking isn't an accident, and its not a slip up, and its not something a person without a serious drinking problem would ever do.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Oct 9, 2014, 05:43 PM
    You have a good chance to pass the test but why are you required to take a test, are you under a court order

Oct 9, 2014, 05:49 PM
    So what you're saying is that you have no answer, thanks for your opinion Mr. Holier than thou.

Yes, I am ballen
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Oct 9, 2014, 05:50 PM
    ETG boosts 80 hour window but it also has a fairly high failure rate with false positives and positive negatives.
    Uber Member

Oct 9, 2014, 05:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by slappythegoat View Post
    So what you're saying is that you have no answer, thanks for your opinion Mr. Holier than thou.

Yes, I am ballen
    Yeah I am a holier than thou type... I don't have a court ordered test to worry about passing after completely failing to follow legal orders... and I also don't have the serious drinking problem you refuse to acknowledge. I HAVE been subject to randon workplace testing for 30 years... I do what's required of me and have never failed one or worried about failing one. And I am not under a legal restriction to abstain.

Take a long hard look at you rudeness... and what you did. Time to face the music. I'll sleep well, lets hope you sweat it out enough before you get the results back to see if you can see what's wrong here, since you obviously can't with an answer like that... and here's a hint... its not us.

Oct 9, 2014, 05:59 PM
    You're not helping, you're just being an . Looking at your other comments on this site, it seems like you like to be an . I didn't ask about my frequency of drinking and your opinion on it, I asked if I would pass. I'm sure you are a Christian as well, loving your book yet not following it, don't judge people you .
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 9, 2014, 06:11 PM
    You should pass as the window is approximately 80 hours. However, that is for moderate alcohol intake. You admit to heavy intake, so it's really just a crap shoot at this point.

The point being made is that it appears you have a drinking problem you refuse to admit to. Some of us have lost loved ones to people like you, we are hurt and angry that you feel so cold and callous about the restrictions imposed on you. Maybe it's time for some self inflection and get some help for the very serious problem you appear to have.

Oct 9, 2014, 06:16 PM
    Whoever said that I refuse to admit anything? You people judge me like you freaking know me and put words into my mouth, I didn't ask for your opinion on my drinking problem or any morality lessons, thank you for your concern. Also, people like me? You people make me sick, judging without knowing, I blew under .08
    Uber Member

Oct 9, 2014, 06:26 PM
    Whoever said that I refuse to admit anything? You people judge me like you freaking know me and put words into my mouth, I didn't ask for your opinion on my drinking problem or any morality lessons, thank you for your concern. Also, people like me? You people make me sick, judging without knowing, I blew under .08
    You are the one who admitted here to a 5 day drunken bender... ONLY REAL alcoholics EVER do something like that... so you gave us every bit of information needed to make any judgement needed.

106 hours after drinking heavily for about 5 days

I went on vacation, was drinking pretty heavily, came back and I was required to take a drug test including ETG when I returned the following day. I stopped drinking around 3 a.m. on Friday morning and my test was around 2 p.m. On Tuesday which is roughly 106 hours, I was wondering if that is enough time for me to pass the test. I am a healthy male around 190 pounds
    YOU don't GET to tell anyone here what or how they can answer any question posted....WE are entitled to give our opinions...if you had taken the time to read the rules you areed to before posting you would have seen that much, and your incessant rudeness on this site acting like what you did was normal or acceptible to anyone legally required to abstain. If you wasn't you would not be getting popped for a surprise test. YOU might have yourself fooled....but you haven't fooled anyone else.

It's going to kill you sooner or later. We can only hope it does it before anyone else becomes a victim of yours while under the influence of anything, since you refuse to even see that you have a serious problem. And if there is one absolute in this universe. People under the influence are NEVER guilty of good judgement.

Hell in the last 53 years of my life I've never had a 5 hour bender much less a 5 day bender.

Hey, if you don't want to listen to what anyone has to say...then don't bother asking anyone next time.

Oct 9, 2014, 06:40 PM
    Or people who go to Vegas or New Orleans, or a beer festival. My point is you are a jerk and you are not helping anybody. You are probably a very lonely person otherwise you wouldn't be on here so much, I never said that I didn't have a drinking problem, so you are judging me there. Also you say people like me as if you know my situation. Neither one of you have ever gone out for happy hour, and if pulled over you would have blown .05-.079? If not, congratulations you are 2 great guys or gals, don't break your arms patting yourself on your backs. By the way, you say my rudeness?!? Wow, take a look in the mirror lonely man.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can I pass an EtG after 67 hours. Drinking 4 beers in 2 hours [ 2 Answers ]

The 67 hour mark is the time I finished the last of four beers. I ate afterward and have been drinking lots of water, gatorade, g tea, and a little B-vitamins. I have been urinating frequently and I know I have to eat 4 hours or so before the test. I am a male and weigh 180 lbs.

I stopped drinking 106 hours before an EtG test [ 4 Answers ]

Okay so basically I had been about 6-8 beers everyday for 10 days and mixed some cocktails in there maybe three times throughout the 10 days, I stopped drinking on July 6th at 2am which was only 1 beer and nothing more, however I just received an EtG test today July 11th at 1130AM this all being...

Excessive Drinking for 2 Days, Stopped 80 Hours Before Test [ 2 Answers ]

I drank an extreme amount of alcohol for 2 days straight and stopped 80 hours before my ETG test. I assume an excessive amount of ETG, because I had been drinking a day or 2 before the same way. Given 80 hours from my last drink, do I have a chance to pass a 500 ETG test?

After drinking heavily how long does it take to pass a EtG test? [ 1 Answers ]

My last drink was at 11:30 pm on a Wednesday night. I took a urine test the following Tuesday morning at 8:30am. Will I pass the EtG test?

I had sex and after few hours I am bleeding not heavily but bit from last 2 days [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I had sex and after few hours I am bleeding not heavily but from the last two days it us happening continuously and it is not like periods as the flow is not heavy and this happened for the first time before it never use to happen like this I am really very scared need your help

View more questions Search