Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Daniele1995 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2014, 03:10 PM
    depo shot
    I was supposed to get my depo shot on October 5th, but I didn't. I had unprotected sex on the 6th of October. Is it possible that I could get pregnant that quickly after missing the shot?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Oct 9, 2014, 03:13 PM
    Probably not. Depo is a REALLY harsh birth control that usually takes several months to recover fertility from. You've had your shot though haven't you?
    Daniele1995 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2014, 03:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniele1995 View Post
    I was supposed to get my depo shot on October 5th, but I didn't. I had unprotected sex on the 6th of October. Is it possible that I could get pregnant that quickly after missing the shot?

No I haven't the last time I got my shot was in July

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Depo... Can I be pregnant if sex a week after first depo shot and period?. [ 1 Answers ]

I Just Gave Birth To A BabyGirl On March 15, 2012... 3 weeks later on April 5, 2012 I got my first depo shot... 1 week after depo on April 13, 2012 had sex while on my period... I know I wasn't soppost to have sex because I gave Birth, but I did... Is there a chance of me being pregnant?

The depo shot [ 5 Answers ]

I got a depo shot shot only one time but before that I had an abortion I'm trying right now to get pregnant but I always start my period and the depo shot only last for 13 weeks is their somethong wrong with me will I be able to have kids?

Depo shot [ 2 Answers ]

I started the depo shot on April 11, 2007 and it have been 3 months later, and I am still bleedingfrom the shot. The bleeding don't be heavy like a period . I want to know how long does the bleeding last and will it ever stop.

Depo shot [ 1 Answers ]

How long do you have too be off the shot before you try too get pregnant?

View more questions Search