Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alisemolly Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2014, 01:35 PM
    Potential neurologic symptoms
    Age 23 yrs female 4 months pst prtm 3 rd baby.

About 3 months ago while doing dishes I quickly went to turn my head to the left to look at my son, when doing so everything started to spin and I became panicked as I have never had a dizzy spell like that before which I believe made the dizziness last longer.

Had another spell a month or so later doing same thing. Dishes and then turning head quickly to the left. Again this last Sunday while looking at some papers on the counter I went to turn to the left and another very bad spell. It was very quick.

I have not been concerned until my parents told me something similar happened to friend and she ended up finding out she had a brain tumor so I am not obsesed with thinking I to have one. I do often times feel like I am wobbly or on a boat when walking, or turning my head quickly but not extreme dizziness like those three random times. I never feel like I am going to fall or anything just kinds off balance... I do have a history of eustacian tube dysfunction, allergies, and I also have hypothyroid.

I have siadic nerve pain since my labor which I did naturally, and when tilting head all the way down I do feel pain to the lower left side of my back. I am very scared that this is a tumor.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Oct 9, 2014, 01:37 PM
    It could be almost anything. We can't diagnose this for you. You will need to see a doctor and go from there.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 9, 2014, 01:40 PM
    Your symptoms are alarming, and could be many things. The worse thing you can do is listen to other peoples' symptoms and worry that it may be your own.

We cant advise, we are not doctors who can diagnose and you really must seek medical attention to at least put your mind at rest and find out what is causing all of this.

If you do not have medical insurance, and you live in the US, that is unfortunate but you REALLY MUST seek medical attention.
    alisemolly Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2014, 02:10 PM
    I am going to see a doctor tomorrow. I am just very panicked. I am so young and have three children. I was mostly hoping for reassurance that it seems kind of far fetched to be a tumor but I am seeing now that it may not be ��
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 9, 2014, 02:12 PM
    Please let us know when there's a diagnosis. Am thinking good thoughts for you.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Oct 9, 2014, 02:14 PM
    Seriously, calm down. It could be all sorts of things....don't automatically go for the worst thing that it can be. Worrying about it and being in a panic over it will not help you or anyone. Calm down, wait until you get a diagnosis. Just because we can't assure you that it is not a tumor, does not mean that it is. We haven't examined you, we cannot diagnose you, we cannot tell you what it is, what it could be, what it's not....don't go reaching. Just wait and see what you are told.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Oct 9, 2014, 03:04 PM
    As others have said, wait and see what your doctor determines. It could be as simple as being a bit dehydrated, anemia, or an inner ear situation. Far too many possibilities to jump straight to a possible tumor.

Hope you find out tomorrow and you have some peace of mind.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2 days late & my cycle symptoms are also symptoms of pregnancy... should I be worried? [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend & I were messing around & now I'm two days late. I usually have discharge before my period & right now it appears to be the same. I have my usual symptoms before my cycle but they are also symptoms of pregnancy. Should I be worried & take a pregnancy test or should I wait a little to...

Potential difference [ 2 Answers ]

protons and electron are placed at point x=1cm, 3cm 5cm & x=2cm,4cm,6cm respectivelyon x-axis up to infinity what is potential difference origin

Delaware potential [ 3 Answers ]

I live in Delaware - I have been awaiting a hearing date from SSI for about a year and 1/2 now. Does anyone have any idea how long it takes to get a hearing date in this state? I do realize that it can vary from state to state, I'm just curious.:confused:

Productive potential [ 1 Answers ]

Define: productive potential

View more questions Search