Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maddymontiel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2014, 05:42 PM
    Remote controls fan function not light function
    My Remote controls fan speed okay,but will not control light; light always on, will not dim.

Check out some similar questions!

Fan has remote 217185 which controls the light but the fan does not work. [ 1 Answers ]

I bought this house and the hunter fan remote (27185) turns the light on and dims the light but the fan does not work. The battery (9 volt) is new and I pulled the switch but nothing happens and the fan will not come on. Help as I need the fan. What process should I use to get the fan to work?

New uc7078t remote controls down light and fan but will not turn off the up light? [ 0 Answers ]

Red light comes on when "up light" button is pressed and any changes to dip switch settings on remote disable "down light" function. Any suggestions?

Problem with dual function light/fan dimmer switch [ 5 Answers ]

I have 14/2 going into the switch box and 14/3 (Black Red White Ground) coming from the ceiling. Light/Fan switch has Black White Ground Yellow Red. I connected incoming power 14/2 Black to Black on switch. White common from 14/2 to White 14/3. Black 14/3 from ceiling to Yellow on Switch. Red...

Harbor Breeze remote control fan- no function after replacing receiver [ 5 Answers ]

A Harbor Breeze fan was installed in our home when we bought it two years ago- I can't find any record of the model, as the home's previous owners didn't seem to keep any paperwork of that sort. It is a remote control fan with no pull cords or manual switches of any kind, except for the switch that...

Hunter Ceiling fan remote no longer controls light [ 4 Answers ]

After one light bulb blew out I replaced it. Since then the remote will note operate the lights, only the fan. Any ideas howto fix?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.