Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chefscotth Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2014, 02:39 PM
    Testicular pain
    Today at work all the sudden my testicules had sever pain like I was kicked and now it hurts to walk or touch them and trouble peeing
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 8, 2014, 02:40 PM
    If it's THAT bad then why are you sitting there typing away when you should get examined ?!?!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Testicular pain [ 1 Answers ]

Hi sir I am 21 year old male .for three weeks I have little pain in testicles it is come and go. Also I have burning and pulling sensation in scrotum and inner region. Little burning while urinating but it can be severe if it is in bladder.. I have done my urine culture and r&m test: CULTURE :- ...

Back and testicular pain [ 0 Answers ]

My boyfriend has pain starting in his mid back through his buttocks down his left leg and foot.His three middle toes are numb and he is now experiencing pain in his left testicle and it seems there may be some sort of mass there. He went to the emergency room prior to the testicular pain and they...

Testicular pain after ejaculation [ 1 Answers ]

Two and a half weeks ago I had sex with my girlfriend and then two days after that I got a burning and sharp pain while urinating. Along with this pain I felt like I had to go to the bathroom badly but couldn't go. The pain stopped after about 30 minutes but was followed by testicular pain that...

Possible testicular cancer? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am 18, fit and healthy. But I have noticed I have a tiny (half the size of a pea if that) bump just above my left testicle. It is pretty hard but when I have had a shower it does soften slightly which leads me to believe it could be another cyst. I have previously had a sebaceous cyst...

View more questions Search