Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Skinn Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2007, 10:40 PM
    For the ladies.
    I'm just wondering, is there a difference in having sex with a guy with a circumsized penis than a guy who wasn't circumsized? If so what's the difference?
    EnglishRose Posts: 279, Reputation: 49

Apr 9, 2007, 09:53 AM
    Not a huge difference really. I guess some women may prefer it cosmetiacally but you can't feel it. There are some sexual things you can only do to a man who has been. If I had a choice I'd go with circumsided but I don't think its important enough for the pain it must involve as an adult. It's a lot less common in England. It sgood for hygene though so some parents make that choice for you. It isn't something you should be worried about.
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Apr 9, 2007, 10:47 AM
    Cleanliness... no, nothing really. At least not for the normal functions...
    MummaCrash Posts: 136, Reputation: 19

Jun 2, 2007, 07:22 AM
    Saying that circumcised men are cleaner is a lie.

A mans hygiene is not based on how their designed.

A lot of parents make the mistake with their newborn un-circed baby boys by pulling back the forskin and scrubbing to ensure cleanliness, the problem with that is their risking higher chance of infection therefore many parents end up having to resort to having their child circumcised because of the infection.

A grown man however should be concerned about their cleanliness, they can pull the foreskin back and scrub, well maybe not scrub but they can clean.

I have been with an uncirced guy and the top of his penis was larger and it was much harder to insert when having sex but my partner now is circumcised and his is not as hard to insert. Yes there is a difference.

Studies definitely show that men who are circumcised experience less pleasure then uncircumcised men. Either way it's going to feel good for both parties but it's just something that people take into consideration.

Personally- circed/uncirced. Who cares, cleanliness comes from each party, I would like for my partner to remain clean as I remain clean for him.
    I like my circed man but I still wonder what it would be like for him if he was still intact.

In the end, circumcision is unnecessary, we don't circumcise girls. We were made the way our genetics intended.
    But I do understand circumcising for medical related problems
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Jun 2, 2007, 07:42 AM
    I don't see where this makes a huge difference either. You have what nature gave you, the design must be in place for a good reason.
    honey2700 Posts: 27, Reputation: -1

Jun 3, 2007, 03:58 PM
    I think it makes a difference. A circumcized penis to me is better. I find it feels weird with it not. At first I never noticed but when my boyfriend pulls the skin back when its inside of me I notice a huge difference and it feels better. I find it gets in the way and you have to play with it different because it hurts them when you pull the skin all the way down. I like it when there circumcized better because its CLEANER (which is true because stuff builds up back there no matter how often they clean it) it feels better and it looks sooooooo much better.
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2007, 05:35 PM
    its CLEANER (which is true because stuff builds up back there no matter how often they clean it)
    Sorry Honey, you are wrong. When you grow/own one-come and discuss it with me. "Cleanliness" you describe can apply equally to women and their vulvas, if you don't wash-it is unclean.

If your boyfriend does not wash properly or regularly, ths does not mean that ALL men/boys are like him.
    honey2700 Posts: 27, Reputation: -1

Jun 3, 2007, 06:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Xrayman
    sorry Honey, you are wrong. When you grow/own one-come and discuss it with me. "Cleanliness" you describe can apply equally to women and their vulvas, if you don't wash-it is unclean.

If your bf does not wash properly or regularly, ths does not mean that ALL men/boys are like him.
    When your smart talk to me. I asked a doctor. They are dirtier when there not cicumsized maybe not a big difference but they are. What does it matter to you anyway. Mind your business
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2007, 06:11 PM
    The only thing I heard is that un circ have a higher chance of acquiring cancer and HIV
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2007, 09:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by honey2700
    When your smart talk to me. I asked a doctor. They are dirtier when there not cicumsized maybe not a big difference but they are. What does it matter to you anyways. Mind your bussiness
    Honey,
    Was the "Doctor" pro-circumcision? Was the doctor uncircumcised?
    If we were to all go by the cleanliness debate-then we should circumcise girls as well using your argument-this is utterly ludicrious.

It matters to me when you state things that are incorrect, misinformed and wrong. A question was posed. I try to answer all questions as correctly as possible, I believe that you should do the same.

Please take your time to digest what I have stated, then perhaps you may understand that I am trying to provide good, honest and informed information.

P.S. I am not smart talk to you.

Cheers
    DocWill Posts: 239, Reputation: 40

Jun 4, 2007, 12:50 AM
    I wonder if modern medicine has afforded us with a circumcised penis to have a reversal. Skin grafting and wound care is much more manageable than years past. JUst think if that was possible! We could experience both aspects of sex. I am not at all upset for mums discission for the snip and clip I received aesthetically speaking, just a little curious is all.

Jun 4, 2007, 03:01 AM
    Sorry but, circumcising a penis for merely fashionable reasons is just immoral and pathetic.
    *Rolls eyes*

There are Doctors out there that have performed a circumcision on a newborn where they have actually cut deeper then the foreskin.
    There are Doctors out there that are performing circumcision unlicensed.
    Don't believe EVERYTHING a Doctor tells you.
    You have every right to enlighten yourself with information.
    The best thing you can do for your child is research.
    Circumcising is removal of a natural part of a boys manhood.
    We don't remove our little girls clitoris, (note: I do realise in some countries this does take place).
    BUT- We don't remove our ears at birth just because we can't be bothered keeping them clean or simply educating our children of proper hygiene.
    We don't castrate our boys at birth, why should we remove their foreskin?

Circumcision

wreckingboy: Mutilation Nation

If I hear one more, "Oh circumcising cures cancer", or "oh circumcising is cleaner". Or "oh circumcising is more fashionable".

I'm going to vomit all up in here.
    Those are lies and it's just an excuse for a parent to not bathe their child properly.

Correct-
    Take warm bath water + soap + boy = cleaned.
    Take warm bath water + soap + girl = cleaned.

Incorrect-
    Take warm bath water + scrub brush + uncirced/circed boy= clean

Yaddaa yadda yadda..
    *sigh*
    I'm honestly beginning to think parents are circing their baby boys just for an excuse.
    DocWill Posts: 239, Reputation: 40

Jun 4, 2007, 03:17 AM
    Im sure we are inches from resolving this debate. A great poll brought up by all here! Lets keep it up. I feel we are coming to an answer very soon.

Jun 5, 2007, 08:29 AM
    Comments on this post
    Xrayman agrees: Thank you very much Mumma! The link to wreckingboy is amazing.
    You're very welcome Xrayman! I applaud the man who is repsonsible for it. :)
    bumblebee1 Posts: 17, Reputation: 3

Jun 8, 2007, 10:05 AM
    I've never had sex with someone who was uncircumsized. Not that I wouldn't like it, its just that majority of males in america are circumsized. Personally, I think that the natural look of uncircumsized is more attractive. I woudn't know the difference in feeling though.
    saraispiel19 Posts: 670, Reputation: 115
    -

Jun 8, 2007, 10:13 AM
    No either or smαll or lαrge thin or thick it αll depends if the guy knows how to preform.. you cαn hαve α 12 incher αnd be α sloppy-never-sleep-with-you-αgαin guy αnd hαve α guy hαlf the size or less rock your world..
    lost_in_my_thoughts Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2007, 06:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Skinn
    im just wondering, is there a difference in having sex with a guy with a circumsized penis than a guy who wasn't circumsized? if so whats the difference?
    Ok look I gree on some of the answers. Either way it doesn't matter to me. However some women may prefer to have a man that is circumcised. And yes there is sometimes build up under the skin. BUT IT [U]DOES NOTMEAN THE MAN IS DIRTY! MY boy friend works in the heat and he cleans himself thourly(sorry can't spell) before he goes to work and were he sweats so much and is out in the elements when he gets home from work he has the build up so whoever said they are dirtier don't dicourage people that aren't circed.
    margarita_momma Posts: 299, Reputation: 46

Aug 21, 2007, 07:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Skinn
    im just wondering, is there a difference in having sex with a guy with a circumsized penis than a guy who wasn't circumsized? if so whats the difference?

Okay back to the ORIGINAL question. I have been with 1 uncircumsized guy and the rest have been circumsized. I didn't really notice a difference in them. It felt the same as far as sex goes. Giving oral to an uncircumsized guy is a little different but its just as good as giving it to a circumsized guy. :D
    jessyka_22 Posts: 3, Reputation: 0

Sep 6, 2007, 01:21 PM
    Well an un circomsized is shorter some times and curves and a circomsized is longer harder and well gets the job done
    Ferzine Posts: 3, Reputation: 0

Sep 6, 2007, 03:22 PM
    Been with both & enjoyed both but in my experience (and other women I know) un-circed men are NOT nearly as clean! Can be pretty nasty actually. I prefer the circed look as well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

This one is for the ladies [ 14 Answers ]

Ok girls, I've got a mystery to some of us men... Why is it when watching TV or a movie that if a woman says "Oh, he's hot" that we're supposed to accept it, but when we say the same thing about a woman on TV we are scorned for it ? :eek:

For the ladies [ 4 Answers ]

Why do young women seem to play games, 18-23? Here are some examples. 1. If I call (show interest) they do not answer but if I do not call back then they call me (reciprocate interest) the next day or two. 2. If I treat a girl with respect and dignity then they are not interested but if...

Need help with the ladies [ 6 Answers ]

What if a girl says she likes you and you ignored it but later ob decide to take it somewere and she denys ever admitting it:confused:

For The Ladies, [ 6 Answers ]

None of that Sissy Crap :cool: Are you tired of those sissy "friendship" poems that always sound good, But never actually come close to reality? Well, here is a series of promises that actually speak of true friendship. You will see no cutesy little smiley faces on this card- Just the...

For the ladies [ 6 Answers ]

One day my housework-challenged husband decided to wash his Sweat- shirt. Seconds after he stepped into the laundry room, he shouted to me, What setting do I use on the washing machine?" "It depends," I replied. "What does it say on your shirt?" He yelled back, "University of Oklahoma." ...

View more questions Search