Ask
    patrick88 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2014, 06:18 PM
    Cs1266 albo once upon a time painfdaa
    How old is this painting and how much is worth
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 8, 2014, 01:55 AM
    We cant determine anything for you from just a post and no picture. Even then we don't appraise art. This cannot be done on the internet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Albo art? [ 11 Answers ]

I have a painting that seems to be a reproduction on board. Its of 3 children reading a book. On the back says: cs1266 albo: once upon a time. It looks old. I can provide the picture upon request if needed, just wondering if anyone knows anything about this? Thanks!

August Albo Lithographs [ 1 Answers ]

I have 4 lithographs by August Albo Party Time Dance Time Play Time Bath time Does anyone know the value of these 4 prints are individually or together I would appreciate it

Albo painter [ 1 Answers ]

I have a oil painting sign ALBO in the left hand corner. The picture is of a colorful collection of people with flowers everywhere. Some of them are standing under canopies of cloth with trees outside the conopy structures. Has anyone know of a painting like this for this artist?

Albo [ 0 Answers ]

I have an old piture by Albo " Once upon a time" what would the price be if I were to sell it?

Two prints by August Albo [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! :) I am 13 years old and I've had two prints by artist August Albo for as long as i could remember. :p I've only now decided to research the artist and find the name of the paintings, but without success. :rolleyes: Only one has his signature in the bottom-right corner. The first...

View more questions Search