Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thomasd933 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2014, 05:25 AM
    Need Help! Think I've scared the girl Im falling in love with (again) off?
    I've started falling in love with this girl I've always like and she hasn't messaged me back. What should I do?

We go back a few years and were really close use to message all the time and she told me stuff that she said she didn't tell other people. I gave her up because she liked someone else and even though it hurt I let her be with him and helped her threw a rough time with him and we never spoke much after that.
    Around 2years ago we started speaking again spent a lot of time together and it went well kissing and she opened up to me again. This only lasted 2 months after she pushed me away saying she doesn't like me like that even though we always had chemistry. I got through because I knew she had a bad break up after she told me. So I left he alone again and gave her space

Now recently I decided to message her for her birthday and it went really well and we started talking again. She was sending 😙😘 emoji like this with kisses on the end of messages as well as being cheeky and flirty . We had good conversations that wasn't just one word replies. I then messaged her the other day saying

"Aw nice, hope you had a good night. Will leave you alone for the weekend will give my number if you want, if not don't worry have a good time in Bristol! Its been nice speaking with you again ☺ xxx"

She hasn't messaged me back after reading the message, did I make a mistake sending this? Should I message her back and tell her my feelings for her because I can still remember every time we spent together good and bad.The first time I met her and how she scrunches her nose up randomly which I love
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 7, 2014, 05:42 AM
    I think you have given your heart to a girl who doesn't want it, and has no romantic interest in you. Leave it alone guy, and give yourself some time to focus on other things, and get a better perspective of what's going on, with her, and especially YOU.

You are way too into her, wanting more, and I don't think she is as interested in you, as you wish she was.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 7, 2014, 06:15 AM
    You weren't falling in love with her, you were falling in lust with her. Its your hormones speaking. Love only comes later when you really get to know each other, that takes years, not minutes, hours or weeks (or even months). Not as casual friends, but as actual boyfriend/girlfriend.

I agree with talaniman with his assessment here. You crossed the line with that last message...don't dig the hole any deeper with more messages she clearly isn't wanting to hear....they WILL backfire on you. After what she said, the more you push, the harder she is going to push you away. Nobody likes someone that won't take no for an answer. Male or female.

You step back....you give her space....and if she wants to come back, she will, if she doesn't then move on with your life. But the next step is hers to take...not yours. Worst thing you can possibly do is get in someones face when they don't want it. BUt get ready to move on....nothing here indicates she is wanting what you want.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 7, 2014, 06:20 AM
    I don't think she is into you. She may not have answered because she is enjoying herself and you are not a priority.
    Move on. Don't put anymore into her. She has told you she does not like you that way.
    thomasd933 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2014, 06:48 AM
    Thanks for the help and taking tine to reply. I had a feeling just to leave it but when it goes to nothing then her asking me if I want to go out then kissing me has fried my brain. Will take note and stay away thanks again
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 7, 2014, 07:10 AM
    Sometimes someone gives you mixed signals... its frustrating when they do, they can literally drive you nuts, but when they do... don't jump to grab whatever crumbs fall... if you can't have the whole cookie... then leave the crumbs for the birds and the bugs. Everyone isn't like that (meaning most people know what they want or don't want)... move on and find one of them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I fell in love with a girl who is already falling for her straight best friend. [ 2 Answers ]

I only became friends with a girl called Charlotte this year. It was an ongoing joke that she was a lesbian with her best friend Lara and this they were both fine with and played along with the joke. I'm bi and I'm still in the closet about it so I was curious as to if the joking was a little more...

Falling in love with a girl who is one of my best friends. [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone... I have a friend that I know for a long time, and I can tell that she is my friend, but I like her a lot. About 2 months ago she came to my house to watch a movie, or something like that. After few houres spent, and time went by, I kissed her. She froze herself and I think she...

Got a girlfriend but falling in love with another girl. [ 4 Answers ]

Hey guys. I have a girlfriend and we've been together for 15 months now. We're both in college but I am 2 years older. We've had our conflicts but have managed to get through it. I started dating girls since high school though none of them lasted for more than 3 months. So all of my friends cannot...

Falling in love with my (girl) best friend [ 3 Answers ]

It took about 6 months for me and my friend to get to the point where we realized that we really were best friends. We spend a lot of time together, almost everyday in the week. A couple of weeks ago we were together at my house just the two of us. We were telling each other jokes making each other...

Falling in Love with other girl while in Relationship. Advice? [ 9 Answers ]

Well here is my story... keeping in mind this is not set in the western world I'm actually in SE asia and difference in cultures may be a bit different. Ive had a girlfriend about two years now and we live together everyday, I work but she doesn't... to be honest she does not do much. She rarely...

View more questions Search