Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Glogg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2014, 05:19 AM
    How do I restore 3G on iPad?
    I've actually lost the icon itself so I can't even select it in my Settings to see what's going on.
    I'm not sure when it disappeared, but it must've been soon after receiving it for my birthday last October— so one year ago.
    I've been able to do the new ios8 update.

Check out some similar questions!

How to restore hp laptop to factory settings hacker and restore manager freezes [ 1 Answers ]

HI, I am trying to restore a HP Compaq laptop to its factory settings. Every time I go to Restore Manager the screen freezes and it won't let me select "System Recovery" or ANYTHING at all. How can I restore with this problem occurring and not letting me choose this option of restoration ? I...

Does System Restore /Restore Drivers? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I was cleaning my computer so it can run better. I was removing programs and I removed Microsoft 2007. I only wanted to remove items I didn't use. I thought I would get an option before it finshed removing. There wasn't even a cancel button to click. I want word back. I have a CD but it...

System restore won't restore [ 5 Answers ]

Can anyone help me to restore to earlier point, each time I try it goes through motions then say canot restore.:confused:

System restore - unable to restore [ 2 Answers ]

I have tried to use the system restore. It keeps coming back cannot be restored. I have created a date and then tried to restore and still says it is unable to restore. Any suggestions?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.