Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lmitch01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2007, 10:00 PM
    Paid in Capital
    Does Paid in Capital in excess of Par - Preferred belong to the preferred shareholders?:confused:
    Cynthia Kunato Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2007, 03:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lmitch01
    Does Paid in Capital in excess of Par - Preferred belong to the preferred shareholders?:confused:
    Yes , I think so

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Really paid ? [ 7 Answers ]

:mad: Please help me. I win the $10,000,000 from freelotor.com. How to get the prize form myanmar. I have no master card or visa card. If frelotor is really paid ** DON'T POST PERSONAL INFORMATION **

Getting paid! [ 6 Answers ]

Hey, I have a simple question. I had to go to court (long story) and won about $3000 but that was a few years ago. Of course I have not seen any of it... what can I do? I don't know how to go about garnishing wages, and have since moved to a new state... any thought?

Have not moved in, nor paid [ 19 Answers ]

Hello my name is john. I have found a condo to rent, through a roommate directory. I would be living there with another roommate, whose name is stated on the lease. The roommate requested that I pay a deposite of 200 dollars and first and last months rent of 495. Totalling 1190 dollars. The lease...

Paid SS and Medicare while in F1 [ 10 Answers ]

Hi there, I'm very confused. I worked on my F1 (OPT) from June 15th - December 19th 2005 but my company deducted social security and medicare taxes (it's a small company and they didn't know any different). On December 19th I switched my status from F1 to H1b. Apparently I can claim a refund...

Employer paid too much [ 1 Answers ]

I have a question about vested interests. My former employer paid me 100% of the vested interest in my 401K instead of 40%. I was unaware of this at the time and I am still not sure it is in fact true as the dollar amount they say they paid me does not match my records. I just received a letter...

View more questions Search