Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rackcity Posts: 100, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2014, 06:00 PM
    How to find out what happened in a play of an NFL game?
    Okay so I bet money that the next play in the Seahawks vs. Redskins game would be an incomplete, and it was. But when I logged into my account on the Sports betting website it considered that play to not be an incomplete, thus I lost the bet. But I'm hella sure it was an incomplete pass. It was in the 1st quarter at minute 12:09. The game is still playing right now as I type this. How can I go about getting video of this game so if the Sports book website resists to give me my money and acknowledges their mistake I have evidence to prove it to them? Thanks.
    Oldspicy Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2015, 07:49 PM
    Try the play by play on ESPN, here's the link for the game you were asking about:

Seattle Seahawks vs. Washington Redskins - Play By Play - October 06, 2014 - ESPN

Hope that helps

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Let's play another game of... [ 27 Answers ]

I'm bored, questions are slow, work is slow, so... let's play another rousing game of guess that breed! This is Fischer as I am sure most of you know. He is a rescue and before he came to Canada he was with 3 different organizations, so we got 3 different breed mixes. We know for sure he is...

The game that an Ex will play on you. [ 4 Answers ]

I hate when people break up with you, tell you to stay away from them and when you give them what they ask for they get upset and say that your wrong for treating them like this. Or they ask you can we still be friends after ripping your heart out, I mean do these people really think they can have...

Do I play the game? [ 5 Answers ]

I met this girl two weeks ago and we have gone on three, maybe two and a half dates together. At the end of the night of the last one we tentatively agreed to go out three days later on Saturday (tomorrow). I texted her the day after to confirm the plan in the spirit of a joke she made the night...

2 can play at this game. [ 28 Answers ]

Hello All... I've found some good information in the existing posts, but am searching for some feedback on a somewhat different problem. The long and short of it is... I have been in a relationship for a year and a half - I love him to death and I know without a doubt that he loves me. We've had...

View more questions Search