Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    savi-19 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2014, 03:59 PM
    Diane 35
    Hi I am currently on my second pack of diane 35 and I am on the 11th pill. I have taken pills about one hour late before. I would like to know when is it safe to have sex?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 6, 2014, 04:57 PM
    I am not sure of your location. I will add that this drug appears to be banned in the US. And is for other treatment (not birth control) in Canada.

It is used in Asia and parts of Europe for birth control. Because of the health risks and side effects it is not widely used in many places.

Personally, from what I read about this drug, you may want to consult your doctor about using another brand or type.

But, being late taking by only one hour will not have any effect.

Remember no birth control is 100 percent, so pregnancy can still happen, Birth control only lowers greatly the chances.

Diane 35 Pills | New Health Guide

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Diane 35 [ 3 Answers ]

Hi started using diane 35 from 8day of my menstrul cycle... will it help in prevent pregnancy or should we go for I pill

Hyponidd and Diane 35 [ 0 Answers ]

I have got to know that Diane 35 can be the reason for elevation of prolactin levels. So my gynaec prescribed me Duphaston but my periods are disturbed after that. So I would like to know whether I can take Hyponidd with Diane 35 and will this bring my prolaction to normal range.

Diane-35 [ 1 Answers ]

I'm first timer taken diane-35 I already taken 4 tablets now I started taken last Saturday but I'm not taken at the same time

Gluthathione and Diane-35 [ 5 Answers ]

Does anybody know if Glutathione and Diane-35 can be taken together everyday? I want to know if there will be no side effects if taken together. Everybody knows that Glutathione are taken 2-3 times a day and Diane-35 can be taken once a day. Please do help! I'm already 32 years old and will try...

View more questions Search