Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Richard Cobb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2014, 12:48 PM
    One blink on LED light
    Hi,
    After my heat cycles, I get a one blink on the LED light. I've changed out the T.stat and still get the same one blink. What should I look for next?

Thank You For Your Time
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 5, 2014, 05:31 PM
    Heat pump, gas? Look at the code chart, usually inside the air handler.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

White rodgers 50a50-241 led dead... no light on led, nothing works [ 0 Answers ]

Is led light supposed to stay on all the time? Mine comes on for 1 second and then goes off (blank) the transformer is powered up (27vac) but control panel and thermostat are dead. Led on controller is out, and thermostat display is blank. Do I have a bad controller? Is there any LED blink for...

My furnace keeps shutting off. The red light will blink once, pause blink again, pau [ 1 Answers ]

My furnace keeps shutting off. The red light will blink once, pause blink again, pause and so on. The only way to get it to go back on is if I go to the thermostat and slide the notch until I hear a click and turn it back up. I than go back to furnace unplug wire, plug it back in and it kicks...

LED won't blink amymore in Standby. [ 5 Answers ]

I have a MSI K8MM3-V AMD x64 motherboard with 2GB's of RAM, an AMD Athlon 64 3200Mhz processor. A 256 MB NVidia AGP video card, a Creative sound card and a Coolmax 550 watt power supply. I run Vista Home Basic x64 on it. I just recently put in the motherboard, which is refurbished. At first,...

Occasional light Blink [ 1 Answers ]

I have 150 Amp svc, #01 Copper to meter, all usual American appliances.. When the dryer, or A//c comes on, lights blink, and seems at times, will get a blink, when doing nothing, Could a neighbors stuff cause this.?

View more questions Search