Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Laura Oken Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2014, 11:05 AM
    Trying to find a music video
    The camera is following this girl, only her face, and she's going around drinking with friends and partying. It shows her in all sorts of situations drinking and "having fun".
    Im turning crazy because I cant remember the name
    csigsrfan Posts: 68, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2014, 05:10 PM
    Is it bartender by Lady Antebellum

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find a music video [ 0 Answers ]

A sexy music video with 3 girls and an old man sitting and smoking cigar and imagining and there are many censored things in the mv like on bananas and on ice cream etc.

Find music using music video description only [ 0 Answers ]

Hi All I am looking for a classical music piece from back to around 2001. It was featured on a music channel called Classical FM TV, the only things I can remember from the music video was that the music video was black and white, and featured a man on piano whilst two people performed on stage...

Trying to find a certain music video, can anyone help? [ 0 Answers ]

What I can remember are a few key components: 1. It was recorded in what seems to be an alleyway, but on a balcony. 2. The backdrop was of a brick wall. 3. There was only one singer and he had an acoustic guitar. 4. The song was only done with his voice, the guitar, and the echoing of the...

Find Music Video, Name of a musician/music group [ 0 Answers ]

I am searching for a music video. It features a man (lead singer, don't know his name) in red trousers. The whole video he spends in the place where planes take off. Songs itself is kind of rock. Sings in English. Title of the song is rather long

Please help me find this music video? [ 1 Answers ]

Guys important question... Does anyone know of a music video where groups of people are walking around singing a song and they are trying to steal the lime light from each other. One group has a guy with a rock band guitar and another has a girl dressed as a ladybird(I think). The video ends with...

View more questions Search