Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mason123s Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2014, 09:06 PM
    What is a romantic way to ask a girl out?
    Hello. I am in middle school. I am trying to ask a girl out. Her name is Lillian if that helps. She is very smart, pretty, funny, and kind. I want to be romantic but get the point across. Also, I wrote a poem, made a prezi, and a survey about whether she would go out with me. Are those things stupid, or romantic? I really care a lot about her.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 5, 2014, 01:36 AM
    middle school ? Go out where, How?

but, a survey ? Seriously, you asked random people if she should date you?

poems are cute, after dating,

and romantic is nice, after dating.

you walk up to her, and in person, ask her out. Simple, plain and too the point.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 5, 2014, 06:09 AM
    I call this leaping into the deep end of the pool. You don't START with poems and date requests, you END with them. First you get to know her better, and talk a lot. Then you talk to her without other people around, like at a lunch table for two, or walking around the school grounds. Then you ask her if she wants to get an ice cream after school, or something similar. I know that this step can be a logistical problem if there's no easy way to get to shops on your own. So you think of something, an after school activity, where you are together in a crowd! If the casual stuff goes well, you will know it. The 'real date' is so easy then that you won't have any fears at all - you will know by then that she really likes you.
    THINK
    (Survey??? What exactly are the questions?? Good grief.)
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 5, 2014, 06:16 AM
    You are 12 or 13. To young for "romantic." Starting with poems and date requests will land you in the fire zone when her parents find out.

A survey? You are going to ask people if you should go out?

What's a "prezi?"

In the end, you both are too young to date officially. It's quite possible her parents won't allow her to "date" anyone at this age. It's also possible YOUR parents won't let you "date."
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 15, 2014, 06:31 AM
    Keep it simple since no telling what romantic is to a girl her age, or her idea of dating. Be honest and talk to her, and let her know you like her by hanging out and talking.

Sharing and caring is great "romance"... if she likes you the same way, with or without the tricks and traps from movies(?). I think you have enough just with the poetry after you talk and see if she cares for YOU.

A survey? What's that about?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Romantic Thing For A Goth Girl [ 3 Answers ]

What is a romantic/sweet thing for a goth girl??

What's the most romantic way to ask a girl out? [ 6 Answers ]

There is this girl that I absolutely love and I am going to ask her out. But I don't want it to be the same old saying "Hey, wanna go out". What's the MOST ROMANTIC way that will make her say yes. (Still in school :)

How does a girl who cannot orgasm maintain a romantic relationship? [ 26 Answers ]

I am 23, I have had nine partners, and only one has managed to make me orgasm. It was my first boyfriend who I spent two years with. It took six months and a vibrator to get me there. Since then I have not had an orgasm. Now I am beginning to question whether I even did? I am currently in a...

What's the most romantic way to ask I girl out [ 15 Answers ]

I want to do something out of the norm when I ask this girl out any ideas?? :D

View more questions Search