Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mapleuser Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2014, 03:26 PM
    Changed fuse and screen is still blank
    The fuse needed to be changed in our Maple Chase 9600 thermostat. I have pressed the reset button but screen is still blank. We are having a heatwave here in the bay area. Need help. Thank you.
    bitters Posts: 348, Reputation: 12

Oct 4, 2014, 05:16 PM
    Fuse in the stat? Does the stat have batteries? Check the batteries. Also check the fuse in the circuit board in the furnace.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My totaline thermostate P374-100 has a blank screen blank [ 0 Answers ]

The screen was blank, I called a repair service and they said it may be the battery. I am looking at the mother board of the thermostat and see no battery.

Turn off screen saver to a blank screen [ 1 Answers ]

How can I turn off the "music" that comes with the screen saver?

Lost power in three rooms, changed fuse, swaped with a fuse I know works and still? [ 1 Answers ]

The fuse box is an old school with the 15 amp and 20 amp screw in fuses. Everything else in the house works and I have changed it out a ouple of times with a fuse that does work what would be my next step?

Laptop shows blank screen with curson at log on screen [ 1 Answers ]

The other night my Dell Inspiron Laptop worked fine. The next morning I tred to log on, so I clicked the power button, and once I got to the administrator log on screen I got just a black screen with an operating cursor. I cannot get past this screen. I tried restarting in safe mode which has the...

Blank screen down center of screen on lcd TV. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a Wharfedale lcd1710af TV. When it is switched on a large blank line appears right down the middle of the TV. The sound and the picture are fine apart from this big blank line. Any ideas please?

View more questions Search