Oct 4, 2014, 11:02 AM
    Vincelli Paintings/illustrations
    Name:  045.JPG
Views: 244
Size:  1.19 MBName:  042.JPG
Views: 243
Size:  1.17 MBName:  036.JPG
Views: 246
Size:  1.17 MBHello all! My name is mike and I like to know if anyone can point me in the right direction in finding out what these 2 Paintings/illustrations are worthName:  030.JPG
Views: 125
Size:  1.22 MB
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 4, 2014, 11:04 AM
    Who are they and what are they ?
    Dprdo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2014, 11:24 AM
    Hello Tickle, They are Paintings/illustrations of scene's from the "Man From Uncle" TV show, signed Vincelli89. 1 is 40x23 & the other is 20x14. They may also be from the "Man From Uncle" comic. Not sure. Were you able to see the previous photos I attached?
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Oct 7, 2014, 11:53 AM
    Hi Dprdo - so it looks like your artwork was actually done by Jack Davis. I found all the images you posted on a vintage lunchbox from the late 60's! And I mean - the exact images. The different sizes you have fit on the shape of the lunchbox perfectly - kind of funny!
    http://www.landlcollectables.com/cat...eLBoxSmall.jpg
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 8, 2014, 03:23 AM
    If they were already on lunch boxes, then these are already copyrighted and of now value to the OP.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Illustrations how to repair 2 handle Peerless bathroom faucet from dripping? [ 0 Answers ]

What is a bonnet packing nut? Is it the white plastic half circle? Could I remove with pliers?

Electric wireing illustrations [ 6 Answers ]

Where can I find illustrations showing how to wire properly? I have a box with one 12/2 line. I want to wire a GFI outlet and a switch that controls a light. These are independent functions. Thanks AJ

Hoe do I market my illustrations? [ 1 Answers ]

OOPS! Spelling mistake in my title! Didn't notice till it was too late! I was a pre-press designer for 10 years, leaving 2 1/2 years ago to have a baby. I don't want to go back to work full time until my little lad goes to school but I'm going crazy not doing anything creative. I am told...

View more questions Search