Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jflo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2014, 04:23 PM
    Wisdom teeth
    Can impacted wisdom teeth coming in cause dizziness, a general out of it feeling, eye floaters, and trouble concentrating in general?
    I'm supposed to get them out next week and I'm really hoping all these symptoms are because of my teeth! Scaring the crap out of me !
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 3, 2014, 05:11 PM
    Floaters in your eyes has nothing to do with wisdom teeth; many people have them and just ignore them. But yes, impacted wisdom teeth can cause many problems in the body, most of what you have mentioned. Untreated impacted teeth can cause heart disease. Glad you are getting them out. You don't need them anyway, and your original teeth will move to cover up the space the wisdom teeth held.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 3, 2014, 07:34 PM
    Floaters in the eyes is not from the teeth and that will not be solved. The teeth can cause many other health issues, some serious, so, it is good, you will get them out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Wisdom teeth [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there Ive been having head pain eye pain sore ear jaws dizziness etc for quite sometime now I've had tests etc all clear could it be my wisdom teeth

Wisdom teeth [ 2 Answers ]

Is it possible for my 11 year old to be getting wisdom teeth? It hurts when she chews and in pain in the jaw so much pain that she is in tears

Why am I having pain in my regular teeth after I got all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I just got my wisdom teeth removed 5 days ago. I wanted to know when I would be able to lay flat in bed? I have been propping up my head with pillows for the past 4 nights and wanted to know when is a good time to start sleeping normally. Also, I am having a lot of pain in my lower left side of...

Wisdom teeth [ 10 Answers ]

All four of my wisdom teeth are coming out together. Uper left one doesn't hurt at all but coming out in a wrong direction, lower left one is perfectly fine so far. The problem is with the right side, there is not enough space for the teeth to come out, uppor or lower part, the pain started couple...

Wisdom teeth [ 3 Answers ]

:-[ Help me, I am 17 and I think I am dying. My mom says that I am getting my wisdom teeth in. My left side of my mouth is slightly swollen and very sensitive. There is a part of my cheek or gums (or something) that is irritated and swollen OVER my back molars. Am I really getting my wisdom...

View more questions Search