Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SHY NEERAJ Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2014, 07:09 AM
    Cure for facial pits
    Hello doc. I have post acne facial pits on my cheeks. Kindly suggest the best treatment for me. I have read about the chemical peeling treatment & was hoping if it'd help me. Thanks
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 3, 2014, 10:49 AM
    We are not doctors, let me make that perfectly clear. Yes, chemical peels are good but take time, dermabrasion would work better and gives a more smooth appearance, but it all depends on how deep the acne pits go, some are too deep to eradicate but are left hardly noticeable.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sewage smell from sump pits [ 0 Answers ]

We recently bought a home close to a lake. The house has 2 sump pits and the previous owners had raised the pumps due to a high water table. I don't like the smell of stagnant water so I lowers the pumps back down. They are sort of right... we are pumping a lot of water but it's from an underground...

Sump Pump Pits [ 1 Answers ]

I own a 30 year old home that has a basement with a sump pit, our washer dumps into this pit, because that is how the previous owner did it, not knowing that it should not have been that way. A few months after we moved in we started getting horrible sewage odors that would come and go with no...

It's the pits! [ 4 Answers ]

How do I whiten my dark armpits?

View more questions Search