Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    john leo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2014, 12:20 AM
    Have to go toilet after evey meal.
    Hi everybody

I get a problem. I have to go to toilet after every meal. When I go outside, I don't dare to take foods although I am very hungry or want to take those. Moreover, I am now student who is live in student dormitory which is 4 people room. Because of this disease, I can't live comfortably in room. One of my friends say that this is not disease and this is just physical disorder which is in medical terms called irritable bowel syndrome. Whatever it is, it make difficult in my daily life and my friend relationship.I find some of the sources from internet but not really help me. So, I want to know clearly how to cure this disease and which part to cure(physical or mental). If you have any suggestions, please tell me.

I don't like this situation. I want to get back my happy daily life and go back to my friends. So, please help me. Who know your suggestions can't be a key to open my happy door. Thank you

May God Bless you.

John
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Oct 3, 2014, 02:29 AM
    Hi John,

A proper diagnosis from your doctor is necessary to determine what is going on. It may be due to IBS, but there are a few possible reasons that would be treated differently.

Something as simple as a diet change may take care of it or at least improve the situation. For example, too much dairy or caffeine may be an issue.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 3, 2014, 04:54 AM
    Since you have talked to friends which have zero medical training... have you spoken to a medical professional yet that does?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 3, 2014, 05:20 AM
    In many parts of the world, it can be caused by intestinal parasites, so you really need a doctor to have a stool sample tested.
    In general, if you aren't losing weight, aren't in pain, and your diet is healthy, you may just be 'more sensitive' and need to look into foods that slow down your digestion a little.
    I have a lower spinal nerve that hits my lower left abdomen and over-sensitizes both my bladder and bowel, so I go a lot too. I just live with it, but I don't go out as much as you do.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 3, 2014, 10:54 AM
    You might want to eliminate any veggies with seeds, such as tomatoes, cucumber, or you can scrape out all seeds. You could have IBS and any spicy foods, or seeds will irritate enough to trigger a bowel movement. Eliminate breads with grain.

Immodium would be a great help to you. Google it.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 3, 2014, 07:57 PM
    You go to the doctor and see what they say after doing medical tests

I would give you 100 treatments, but without knowing the cause, some could be harmful, other have no efect

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Have to go toilet after meal [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am now studying foreign language.I have a health problems. This is that when I finish take a meal, I have to go toilet. This is not always but most of the time. Especially, when I take a meal at outside. I went to see doctor, he said that it is irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and the best way...

My sons father filed a motion to keep our son evey weekend [ 1 Answers ]

My sons father has been seeing our son again since February.. my son stays with him every other weekend he's 6... and all of a sudden he filed a motion stating he wants our son every weekend and to decrease his child support... will court grant this what should I do... I work my but off and during...

Price your meal [ 1 Answers ]

What are the cons and the pros of the idea of "bidding your meal online" like eBay auction, except this bidding is for restaurants only. Members login to my website and start to bid their meals offered by restaurant participants. Any good name for my online business? I was thinking "RESTOBAY" as...

Anyone evey use okinawan green tea? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am an overweight person, and I would like to loose weight. The only thing is that it is very hard for me because I quickly run out of energy and can't continue the exercise. I was wondering if anyone has used the okinawan green tea. If so, did it work, and how quickly. Please, if you didn't...

View more questions Search