Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ypantoja Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2014, 07:21 PM
    1-1/2 beers in 24 hours EtG
    I drank one Corona and have a Bud Light and had to take an EtG test 24 hours l given the time without alcohol will I pass the EtG test??
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 2, 2014, 07:22 PM
    24 hours?. unlikely.

Oct 2, 2014, 07:37 PM
    I've drank a beer and passed in 24 hours but I'm wondering if that half a bud light would make a huge difference
    Uber Member

Oct 2, 2014, 08:05 PM
    Just because you got away with it once... doesn't mean you always will. That's how these things work.

Oct 2, 2014, 08:30 PM
    Hmmm now I'm wondering if your answering from experience or your answers on this website based is based solely on your opinion?

Oct 2, 2014, 08:36 PM
    The fact is the average clearance time for EtG after 1 drink is between 13-18.6 hours. Half of a light beer shouldn't make much difference.
    Based on the alcohol content
    I think I'll be OK. I was just curious to see what different opinions I would get on clearace time. Thanks for your opinion I'll be sure to follow up
    Uber Member

Oct 3, 2014, 04:56 AM
    I'm answering because that's how this things work... some people (no you aren't alone there) seem to expect black or white answers to questions that only have answers that come in shades of grey. If you see the point.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Oct 3, 2014, 04:56 AM
    If you know the answers...don't bother wasting our time with the questions.

Plenty of people fail after 24 hours...eventually, you will too.
    Jajop Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2015, 07:12 AM
    How did your test turn out? I stupidly drank 2 beers and will have 24 hours between them and my EtG... I'm nervous
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Oct 15, 2015, 07:35 AM
    Hi!

Please note that this person hasn't been back in a year and will probably not see nor be able to answer your question. Additionally, everyone is different and it is impossible to say how you will perform based upon the result of another person. Everyone metabolizes and eliminates EtG/EtS at different rates so this person's results and your own could be VASTLY different given the same conditions. What we do know is the generalized trends for people who need to take EtG/EtS tests.

The advertised detection period for these tests is 60-80 hours after consumption. You're well below that limit, clocking in at 24 hours, so it is likely that you will fail. I am happy that you've recognized this as a stupid mistake. If that realization came when you had decided to consume a beer, you wouldn't be facing all this stress. I would take some time to put your affairs in order in preparation of a failure on this test. If you do pass I Would suggest seeking help in maintaining your enforced sobriety. AA works well and you only need to go for the term of your prohibition.

Good Luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pass EtG after 48 hours and 2 beers [ 4 Answers ]

Is it possible to pass an ETG after drinking 2 12oz beers at 48 hours?

EtG 68 hours, 4 shots, 3 beers [ 21 Answers ]

68 hours since last drink. I drank on Friday night from 6 pm to 10 pm, consuming 3-4 light beers, and 2 shots of rum, 2 shots of whiskey. I test on Monday at 6 pm. I drink a lot of coffee and water and my system has been pretty well flushed through the weekend. 34 years old, female, 5'4", 120 lbs....

Can I pass an EtG after 67 hours. Drinking 4 beers in 2 hours [ 2 Answers ]

The 67 hour mark is the time I finished the last of four beers. I ate afterward and have been drinking lots of water, gatorade, g tea, and a little B-vitamins. I have been urinating frequently and I know I have to eat 4 hours or so before the test. I am a male and weigh 180 lbs.

8 beers EtG in 36 hours [ 3 Answers ]

I drank 8 beers Saturday and have an EtG today at 6 it will have been 42 hours without drinking, I drank tons of water and grapefruit juice. Will I pass

2 beers 50 hours pass ETG? [ 1 Answers ]

Had two beers last drink was at 1 pm Sunday. Have a EtG test Tuesday at 6pm. Will pass within the 50 hour deadline?

View more questions Search