Ask
    dicksonprice Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2014, 06:11 PM
    Chlamydia
    Can you get chlamydia while using a condom
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Oct 2, 2014, 06:14 PM
    Sure. Chances are lower but it could still happen.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 2, 2014, 10:52 PM
    Please stop asking the same question, over and over. They have been deleted.

A condom is not 100 percent effective, while there is very little chance, there is a chance

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chlamydia? [ 1 Answers ]

Last Wednesday I went to the emergency room because my partner told me that went to get tested and they were diagnosed with chlamydia... I didn't get my results yet but they treated me for it anyway due to the expisure... They gave me a 7 day perscription and told me after the 7days any discharge I...

Chlamydia [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I just found out that I have chlamydia. My boyfriend an I has not had sex yet. But he did gave me oral sex, meaning he went down on me... Should I be worry about him catching it also? Please help me.. Thank you.

Chlamydia [ 0 Answers ]

After being on my prescription to get rid of chlamydia, when can i become sexually active again? The last day of my pills, the next day or when?

Do I have chlamydia? [ 7 Answers ]

Ok I had unprotected sex with this guy on holidays:cool: about 4 or 5 nights ago and then found out he has chlamydia and now I think I have it I might just be being paranoid but I'm not sure I can't tell my mother and I really don't want to go to the doctor because here they check you in an...

Chlamydia [ 8 Answers ]

I was just diagnosed with Chlamydia and am devastated!! I am married and have had the same partner for the past 6 years. Could I have had this and just not shown any symptoms before now? I was married before and he cheated on me and I left the relationship, but that was like 6 1/2 years ago! I...

View more questions Search