Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pavanikollipara Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2014, 10:46 AM
    Related to thyroid
    Hi,
    I am 30years old, previously I have used thyronorm 25mg, but I have stopped now since 8 months, now my tsh value is 4.7.do I need to continue with thyronorm?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Oct 1, 2014, 12:33 PM
    Why did you stop taking it?

Do you have a thyroid condition?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 1, 2014, 01:39 PM
    Thyronorm is for an underactive thyroid. As far as I know thyroid medication should never be discontinued unless consulting with your doctor. This question should be directed to him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chest pain related to thyroid [ 0 Answers ]

I have been taking thyroid med for about 8 weeks about 2 and a half weeks ago I moved from 25 miligramms to 50 miligramms all was fine but today I have really annoying chest pain I'm good at tolerating pain but its uncomfortable do you think there's anything I can take to ease this I walk and...

Hyper thyroid will I gain my weight back once the thyroid medicine regulates [ 0 Answers ]

I have been losing weight for about 7months went to my dr because I was having hot flashes, tired all the time, weight loss achy muscles hair shedding . She did all the test for the thyroid which the results came back I had hyperthyroid she put me on this medicine called methimazole 10mg twice...

Thyroid's [ 7 Answers ]

What exactly are the consequences of thyroid's? Also side-effects? Loss of weight or weight gain? I have a friend who is 5ft2", she weighs about 39-42kilo's. She has thyroids in her family and her mum is worried about her weight. I have seen my friend eat and she does... I myself can't...

Thyroid [ 2 Answers ]

Thank you so much for you info on tumor removel , I have one question , My mother inlaw has a tumor on her thyroid non-cancerous type . Im trying to find info on just removeing the tumor none of the lobe or thyroid at all is there a possible surgery out there . Rita J

Thyroid [ 1 Answers ]

I have a question for anybody out there that can help , I have a tumor on my thyroid and they want to remove my whole thyroid it is on my left side , my question is , there a surgery that can remove the tumor but not the whole thyroid. Thank You Rita Litwin

View more questions Search