Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    damnineedhelp Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2014, 03:00 AM
    The person I like a lot wants to take a break due to big personal problems
    Hello! I tried to hook up eith this girl for more than a month.I like her a lot.it's been almost 2 months since we are a couple and today she told me that she wants a break, she has too many problems and it comes from inside and wants to be friends because we have a lot in common.shall I accept it or shall I tell her what I feel for her and tell her that this is the point of a relationship:also to be good friends and be there for each other?she said that she can t have a relation right nowso.. is it a break like she said at first or is it a break up? She also mentioned that she does not know if we will ever make up.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 1, 2014, 03:32 AM
    I think she is letting you down easy without being able to say she is just not into you. I would respect her wishes if I were you, then maybe she will respect you.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 1, 2014, 03:58 AM
    I agree with tickle.

Your words bother me a little. Are you a lot more hung up on her than she is on you? And "..shall I accept it or shall I tell her what I feel for her" suggests that you don't quite understand relationships. You don't have a choice - you have to accept it. And why didn't she know what you feel for her before she said she wants a break? If you hold all your feelings in until someone is about to leave you are going to be left every time. You can let someone know how you feel without it being all clingy and needy and jealous and demanding.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 1, 2014, 04:20 AM
    Of course you accept it and move on. Thank her for her time, and wish her happiness, then leave her alone. You already know that relationships don't always work for long, but it can be fun dating.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Where do I go from here? GF wants "space" due to personal problems she has not dealt [ 0 Answers ]

OK, so here it goes. I am 22, she is 21. I met this girl a couple of years ago and I was taken aback by how pretty and outgoing she was. She had a long term boy friend at the time and we just used to see each other and say "hi " etc, but I always would think ah that girl is amazing.. so fast...

Urge to take big breaths all the time and yawning a lot [ 4 Answers ]

I'm having this thing where I am always takn these big breaths and yawning a lot. Sometimes when I go to yawn or breathe, it ''goes away''. I don't know what is going on... this is weird.. and annoying. Anyone have any ideas or know why this is happening?

I loose a lot of blood and pass really big blood clots and in a lot of pain [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I am 33 year old woman who has went through 2 child births and ever since I had my second child I have been having real bad periods. But this month it is very different I am in a lot of pain and passing a lot of big blood clots and I am losing a lot of blood! I have tried to take a luke warm...

DAEWOO 1.5i big big problems [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, I have a 1994 daewoo 1.5i and recently for quite some time now when I drive about half an hour it splutters and chokes and cut's out. IT IS multi-point fuel injected. Do not know why it is doing this PLEASE HELP!! Add me on msn if you know why [email protected]

View more questions Search