Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    guitaro1984 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2014, 01:57 AM
    I'm a f1 student want to illegally immigrate, could I?
    Greetings my Lords,
    we're a Syrian refugee family live in Jordan, and I'm trying to find a way to immigrate to somewhere more safety and peaceful, that's why, I've already heard that the Kaplan International English could grant me the visa as a F1 student, but my question is" after I travel as a F1 student to any of Kaplan's schools, could I apply for asylum?, and how long does it take?" or" could I illegally immigrate to anoth`er neighborhood country, and apply for asylum there?", please Sir, I hope see your response as soon as you can.
    thanks for reading my letter
    God Bless you
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 1, 2014, 06:40 AM
    You can not "illegally immigrate" you can go someone and not leave, staying past your date, then you are a illegal alien and subject to arrest and deport ion.

Or you can sneak across the border with no paperwork and attempt to live in a contry illegally.

I can not see, where any asylum would be granted from Jordan?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I immigrate my second husband even if I immigrated the first one [ 3 Answers ]

The first time was 29 years ago can one person do it twice

I would like to immigrate to france [ 0 Answers ]

HI. I have a master's degree in French language with a work experience of teaching french in an Indian school. I am currently working as a French language consultant in a BPO in India. My husband is an MBA and is working in the field of mortgages. He has a work experience of 5 years. We also have a...

Illegal immigrate [ 7 Answers ]

Can someone who is married to someone who has a green card and a child with them be deported?

How to immigrate to Switzerland [ 1 Answers ]

I'm wondering how or what are the procedures to immigrate to Switzerland and if I'll be able to study if I move move there? Currently I'm living in Canada. However my status won't allow me to take my studies beyond High School. Unless I could afford it as a International Student. And I can't afford...

View more questions Search