Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    starbuckerbriee Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Apr 7, 2007, 06:10 PM
    Does "it" hurt?
    Well, all teens use the word "it" to describe "it". I hope we all know what this means.

If you don't its when a girl loves a boy and the boy loves the girl and then...

OK?!

OK.

Does "it" hurt?

I read stories in magazines of abuse and stuff and it sounds like "it" hurts.

Just wanted to know.

It's been a life long question for me so I guess here I can ask about "it"

Please answer
    Thanks
    kristynn Posts: 502, Reputation: 66

Apr 7, 2007, 06:17 PM
    If you're not able to identify "it" and say exactly what you mean, you're not mature enough to have sex.
    TheSavage Posts: 564, Reputation: 96

Apr 7, 2007, 06:27 PM
    There is a big difference between abuse and wanted sex. A good site for honest girl talk on these and other subjects [such as masturbation which I feel you should think about for a while before sex] is http://messageboards.gurl.com/gl-yrb...s/?topfolder=8 -- Savage
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Apr 11, 2007, 07:00 AM
    I am wondering... :confused: what is "it".. someone tell me... :p
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Apr 11, 2007, 07:02 AM
    I think it's lucozade.
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Apr 11, 2007, 07:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Capuchin
    I think it's lucozade.

Thanks mate! :rolleyes: :p
    woovictoria Posts: 34, Reputation: -4

Apr 11, 2007, 08:47 AM
    Comment on kristynn's post
    Straight forward

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fan Blower not working in "ON" or "AUTO" in heat or AC [ 13 Answers ]

Got home from the Brewer game this afternoon and noticed the house was warm(78). Outside was 91. I checked the T-stat and it was set correct. Noticed the air vents weren't blowing anything. Went outside and the condenser and fan was running fine. Then I went downstairs to the furnace unit to see...

A/C or Heat does not work w/thermostat set "on" or "auto". [ 22 Answers ]

A/C or Heat doesn't work in "on" or "auto". Fan will not come on at the "on" position either. I changed the batteries in the thermostat. I also read somewhere to disconnect the "Y" and hold it to the "R" on the thermostat for two minutes. That will tell me if the thermostat is the problem. ...

Heater blows cold when "On", not at all on "Auto" [ 1 Answers ]

Our gas heater is 7 years old, and has worked fine in the two years we've rented here. This winter though, we can't get it to work consistently. When on "Auto", it doesn't turn on at all, no matter what temperature we select, and when we turn the fan to "On", it simply blows cold air. It...

Follow Up to " I need Help. I am simply lost and hurt again" 9/5 post [ 13 Answers ]

First off, I want to thank Val, Philly, and others who posted and gave their honest opinions on this topic. I was recently in a very bad auto accident and spent nearly a week in the hospital and half of the time in a coma. My sister took my phone and tm'd everybody on my list about my condition...

View more questions Search