Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tricky1549 Posts: 126, Reputation: 2

Sep 30, 2014, 07:55 AM
    Death and Section 8
    Hi, I have a tenant that appears to be very sick and may not make it. She's a single mother and has three children at home, what happens with the voucher? She's a single mother. Are the children still allowed to access the voucher? Very sad, please pray for her recovery. Thank you
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 30, 2014, 08:06 AM
    CPS will take the children if she has no relatives to take them in... The voucher was with her, not the kids.
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Sep 30, 2014, 10:31 AM
    It might be a good idea, if you don't already have the information, to find out who her next of kin might be. It is not necessary to say "You look like you are dying, so ...", but say that you are updating your tenant records. That way, should she die suddenly you will know who to notify so that care for the children can be arranged.

Very sad, please pray for her recovery.
    Amen.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I bought my house on section eight he is on my morage and deed he don't have section [ 2 Answers ]

The section eight vocher I bought the house with is in my name he wasn't suppose to be on the deed I am on the mortgage first and my name first on the deed

I have 4 c/section my last section 3 months back now I have 8 days over periods. [ 2 Answers ]

I have 4 c/section. My last section was 3 months back. Now I had 8 days over periods. I have pregnancy test slight positive. Guide me can I abort it because I am not feeling myself able to continue it. Thanks rply soon very very worried.. I am

View more questions Search