Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jasmine1993 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2014, 01:48 PM
    Lump in Virginia wall
    Lump in Virginia wall it grow been there 3weeks also having white discharge what can it be
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 26, 2014, 01:58 PM
    Vagina? What does your doctor say?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Sep 26, 2014, 03:20 PM
    Is there any other characteristic to the discharge? Smell? Consistency? As for the lump it needs to be checked out by a doctor. It could be someone small or something serious.

I am assuming you mean Vagina, otherwise I need to figure out what type of architecture a Virginia Wall is.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 26, 2014, 03:28 PM
    I'm in Virginia... wheres the lump on the wall... it is a big state with a lot of walls so maybe I missed it.

But in all seriousness now... the word is vagina. If you can answer the other questions asked... we can formulate a better answer. THe lump COULD be a lot of things.. but its best examined by a doctor. Always better safe than sorry

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Perm. Residence in FL rent in Virginia or DC work in Virginia. [ 1 Answers ]

My permanent residence is in FL. Work for an airline and thinking about working in VA at dca airport. I would be renting a room either in VA or DC. FL has no state income tax but VA does. Would I file as a non resident in VA and get my money back. I'm in customer service and would commute back and...

I have a lump on my Virginia which is painful and don't know what it could be? [ 5 Answers ]

Hiya afew days ago I noticed a lump the size of a grape on my Virginia near the lip of the Virginia but not inside the Virginia it is very painful to touch and when I sit it hurts even walking causes abit of pain and also near my bikini line I have abit of pain when push down there fills like...

Lump found in my Virginia lips [ 3 Answers ]

It has been 2 days now I've noticed a lump in my Virginia lips. It's a size of a sunflower seed. It's not painful but unfortunately a few hours after sex my lump starts to get sore. Any idea what the lump is?

Lump in Virginia [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I have had a cyst before on the top lip of my Virginia and that was last year and now I'm having another lump on the left side of my vigina?what could be the course.:mad:

Lyrics from 70's Virginia, Virginia don't go. Who is the group [ 1 Answers ]

Stuck on just one line " Virginia, Virginia dont go " who is the group?

View more questions Search