Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sara36 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2014, 10:45 AM
    Will I pass
    I am 5'5 and 120lbs female. I drank a pint and a half of whisky on Sunday. I started drinking around 6pm and stopped around 11:30pm. Today Wednesday. I have to have an EtG done tonight at 5:30pm. My BAC was .018 at 7:30am on Monday morning. I have been drinking water and taking milk thistle. Will I pass? Please please help.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Sep 24, 2014, 10:50 AM
    There is no easy answer to this. First of all, if you're taking a ETG/ETS test then you're under some sort of alcohol prohibition. The first question is why are you drinking when you shouldn't be? The second problem is that no two people's biology is exactly the same. Your neighbor could pass after 25 hours and your cousin would fail at 100. The test is rated to detect heavy drinking, and drinking almost a full bottle of liquor you qualify, 60-80 hours out. You will be at 66 hours. I would put you at about even odds if I had to bet.

Don't drink too much water because then you'll fail for trying to dilute your sample. Good luck.
    sara36 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2014, 10:58 AM
    Does it make a difference if it was just a pint? I just remembered in was 1 half pint and a then half of a pint/
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Sep 24, 2014, 11:04 AM
    The difference between 16oz and 24oz of a 40%ABV liquor will not make much of a difference no.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 24, 2014, 07:01 PM
    I will say first, I hope you fail. You need to understand, that you are not suppose to be, doing this because of some court action, and your drinking, shows, either a serious addiction, or a disrespect for the legal system. (or both)

For your answer, it is going to be close, but I think, you will pass

I will say first, I hope you fail. You need to understand, that you are not suppose to be, doing this because of some court action, and your drinking, shows, either a serious addiction, or a disrespect for the legal system. (or both)

For your answer, it is going to be close, but I think, you will pass

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pass EtG test after 48 hrs-10 light beers? Will I pass? [ 1 Answers ]

I had 3, 32oz, 3.2 light beers starting at 2pm Monday. Additional 4, 12oz, 5.0 light beers until around 6 pm on Monday. Female, avg metabolism, 140 lbs, 5'6". I have an EtG test on Wed by 6pm. Will I pass? Any recommendations to pass?

Will I pass [ 2 Answers ]

I had 3 beers on Friday and three beers on Saturday will I pass a test on Monday

Can I pass? [ 1 Answers ]

I was drinking 15-20 beers on a daily basis for over 3 years. As of the last 3 months I have been drinking once a week.I have drank 6 pitchers and passed a urine screen the very next morning. My last drink was last Sunday night I have 6 beers (coors light) and 1 shot, I stopped drinking at...

This too shall pass. [ 1 Answers ]

Reflecting upon what makes people stronger as a whole, it's the trusting in oneself for the knowing of what is true which allows us to get up in the morning and deal with life on life's terms. What has come to fruition for me is this: The pain, the anger, the hurt, the fear, the despair, the...

View more questions Search