Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    desfaith567 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2014, 12:41 PM
    I'm worried
    Ok I have been having what it seems like pregnancy symptoms. My boobs are tender, my feet are swollen a little, I've been eating a lot more, I'm itchy in my boobs and tummy, heart burn, and I've even having nausea and mood swings. I'm on the birthcontrol yarah 3mg and I had my period two weeks ago. I also have pressure in my abdomen and I've had anxiety attacks twice when I haven't had them in a year I've been feeling like this for about 2 weeks almost 3. I took a pregnancy test this morning an it came out negative. I'm not sure what's going on... please help
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Sep 23, 2014, 12:55 PM
    Hi. Many hormonal changes in a woman's body can give symptoms that have are common to pregnancy. The problem is that many of the symptoms that people attribute to pregnancy can be explained by other things like PMS, hormonal issues, digestive issues, or other illness or disease. Having sore boobs doesn't mean that you're pregnant, just that you have sore boobs.

What is going on, I really don't think it is pregnancy but something that is mucking around with your hormones. Have you had an major changes in your life? Have you been gaining weight? Had any illness or anything like that? The best bet would be to get everything, and I mean everything, checked out by a doctor.
    desfaith567 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2014, 02:54 PM
    [QUOTE=desfaith567;3688977]Ok I have been having what it seems like pregnancy symptoms. My boobs are tender, my feet are swollen a little, I've been eating a lot more, I'm itchy in my boobs and tummy, heart burn, and I've even having nausea and mood swings. I'm on the birthcontrol yarah 3mg and I had my period two weeks ago. I also have pressure in my abdomen and I've had anxiety attacks twice when I haven't had them in a year I've been feeling like this for about 2 weeks almost 3. I took a pregnancy test this morning an it came out negative. I'm not sure what's going on... please help[/QUOTE
    No I haven't been gaining weight and I haven't had any illnesses except a stomach virus and kidney infection in August. But thank you for your advice!(:

This is my first time using this I didn't mean to resend that lol but no I haven't been gaining weight or have any illness the last time I was sick was in August and I had a stomach virus and kidney infection that I got treated but thank you for u
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 23, 2014, 08:44 PM
    First, it is far to early to do any pregnancy test.

You need to be at least 2 week late, for your period, to start testing.

Next, normally the first sign, will be a missed period, most of the signs you are talking about, happen, a couple of months later

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I be worried [ 1 Answers ]

My periods are irregular after I stopped taking birth control. Some times my cycle will be 24 or 26. My last cycle was 28 (it was a first for me) I started my last period on 19 January 2014 and I was due to start on the 17 Feb 2014( counting the last cycle I had) but nothing as happened yet I am 4...

Worried [ 0 Answers ]

I think I'm pregnant.all this week I've been having cramps.all the symptons I've been also having milky white discharge but today at about 1:30 I used the bathroom and noticed I was spotting then I put a panty linar on and there's spots on there could I be pregnant?

I'm worried about myself... [ 5 Answers ]

I come from a broken home, my parents divorced when I was 12, I've been threwn all over the US, by that I mean I've lived in 7 different states and have gone to 11 different schools and I'm only 15 in the 10th grade, I'm in Alabama now for good and homeschooled, my cousin (by marriage) has a...

Only 19! Only had sex once! Worried I'm pregnant? VERY WORRIED! [ 11 Answers ]

So I know there are a few other posts like this but I'm just nervous about my situation... about 4 weeks ago I had sex, he had a condom on and I'm on the pill (trinessa), not while he was inside be and before he came he had to take it off because it was rolling down. We were still fooling around...

View more questions Search