Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cassiej89 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2014, 09:30 AM
    Trance music video pole dancer
    Ok so I watched a music video and it starts with an Asian man sitting in the chair and the pole dancer comes up and asks him if he is ready for the private show. She is the only one dancing on the pole with green laser lights and like trance or dance music and at the end she lifts her mask and kills him with her laser eyes!

Please help I love love this song and can not for the life of me remember what it is called!!

Check out some similar questions!

Music video from ?mid 90s? Dance music, teddy bears picnic [ 0 Answers ]

It was a stop frame animation video, not great quality, scene was a park I think, with teddy bears and maybe other toys having a picnic which degenerated into drinking, taking drugs, having group sex and fighting, maybe stabbing etc. The sun in the sky was singing I think, maybe just a chorus bit....

Find Trance and Techno music [ 0 Answers ]

I Want to know names of musics trance and techno that a pear on MTV2 Pop in year 2003/4 and five. since the musics deseaper on why outube I d idnt know a lot of them to add to my list,I whrith some on paper but I lost others.. its great if someone know and remember the musics and d j s.. Thanks I...

Trance music MTV2 Pop year 2003/4 [ 0 Answers ]

It's a trance music,I seen it on MTV2 Pop year 2003/4.the video starts with a Helicopter in the sky,then landing and bring people.the people are dancing and jumping all over the place,the place is like a desert wide open- I don t no the name of d j or the music,but it's the only video I saw with a...

Does anyone know a site that I can get good trance music? [ 0 Answers ]

I got intrested in it a while ago, but could never really find any.

Dancer in Paralyzer video? [ 5 Answers ]

I am desperate for some help, lol. I have been wondering this for the longest time and have yet to get an answer. I need help identifying an actor in a video. I have never seen him before, so I don't think he is that popular of an actor, but I do know that he is the lead dancer in the Finger Eleven...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.