Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TheProffit_13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2014, 11:59 PM
    What music video has a girl in a wheelchair being pushed around the hospital laughing
    I can't remember the name of the song or band but I remember the music video having a guy visiting his love in the hospital and pushing her around the halls laughing and she dies at the end, sad song. Help me find please?

Check out some similar questions!

What music video shows two younger patients playing around in a mental hospital? [ 0 Answers ]

This was a great song, but I forgot what it is called! It was kind of a rock song and the music video was of a boy and a girl who were patients in a mental hospital and they were running around the halls playing in wheelchairs and in a pool. I'm pretty sure the video ended with them kissing, but I...

In what music video does a girl kill her boyfriends? [ 1 Answers ]

This is not It's your like from No Doubt. The video is older. From the 90's. I do remember that she puts the label on one of the bodies, and she plays the trumpeth in one guys ear...

Girl dressed in tuxedo music video [ 0 Answers ]

Hey you guys. So there is this music video I watched but I can't remember the name of the song or artist. It was a white girl dressed in a tux singing about some guy. There were clips of him getting beat up and there are clips of him yelling at this girl. It kind of has an dance beat to it... Im...

Girl in tuxedo music video [ 2 Answers ]

Black girl is wearing a tuxedo and singing and dancing on a table.

Do you know the name of a music video with a brunette girl in a spacesuit? [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys! I'm trying to find a music video but I just remember a few details. The singer was a brunette girl which was floating with a spacesuit. It was a pop or synth-pop song realeased between 2004 and 2009. She reminded me of Lily Allen but I'm pretty sure she wasn't. Sorry if my spelling is...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.